Need Info Abour Vasthu

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by Ranjana7, Dec 23, 2012.

1. KR29

KR29 New IL'ite

Go through this Niharika,

Of the different types of karmas, Prarabdha karma is the karma handed over to you to exercise in this lifetime, nothing you can do about it. But one still has free will to react to this p.karma that is handed over by acting (kriyamana karma) in someway thereby by creating his new situation. One also performs actions (agama karma) planning for a future outcome which may or may not come to fruition based on one's "sanchita karma" or totality of one's karma/dharma from his past lifes.

Hope it clears your doubts

2. Nihariks

Nihariks Senior IL'ite

KR@29-

The essence of the above word is in whole Bhajagovind by Shri Addishankaracharya, but why people speak difference, they can either accept or deny, instead of half accepting , i feel, what do you say.

3. shaktirajasekar

shaktirajasekar New IL'ite

Hi veenasri,
    i want to know more details about astrologer could u pls call me.i need ur guidance pls

4. shaktirajasekar

hi vena sri tell meeeeeeeeee wanna speak u plsssssssssssssssssss urgentttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

5. shaktirajasekar

6. KR29

KR29 New IL'ite

agree,

are you pointing me ?

well, I never said I deny the fact. It's proven from all saints from manu to parasara.

7. Nihariks

Nihariks Senior IL'ite

hi kr29

i got a mail alert that had new post from you in thread. where is it ? am unable to see.

8. KR29

KR29 New IL'ite

Hi niharika

well , am able to see my post, have you finished reading the book astrology of seers by David Frawely.

whats your input ?

9. Nihariks

Nihariks Senior IL'ite

ha yes, am able to see you

yes finished two days ago.

i suggest this book for vedic astrology from an indian source for accurte vedic history and astrology. The timing of vedic history, messages and stories about naming astrological signs are not authentic in this book nor parellel to vedic history and vedic astrology.
    some negative impact........... though

10. KR29

KR29 New IL'ite

ahh a may be true from you point of view is this must have for any serious astrologer (even not so serious). Many texts on the planets summarizes all characteristics in a long prose style while Ernst opts to describe each characteristic in detail. This is a wonderful way to drill down into the detailed meaning of the charcteritistics. Ernst does a wonderful job of bringing greater depth into the inderstanding of each characteristic. For example what are the "gunas" and how does each planet reflect them differently? What are the "doshas" and how does each planet reflect there dosha nature differently. Every significant nature/characteristic of the planets is addressed with its own chapter for easy reference. Ernst does not simply translate the sanskrit, he puts it into present day context. He also presents the sanskrit along with his translation and notes any controversies that may exist among astrologers. By presenting the Sanskrit one is confident that the material covered is authentic and not simply a modern day convention. Svoboda and De Fouw also provide a similar style as Ernst in heir book, Light on Life, which I also recommend, but Ernst provides a more contextual approach to help the Westerner who is not so familiar with the Sanskrit terms. Also keep on mind this is a reference book and does not deal much with technique. For technique you can take Ernst's audio courses or enroll in his online video courses.