Need Info Abour Vasthu

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by Ranjana7, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Nihariks

Nihariks Senior IL'ite

i second you kr29

do you have any thing more in your account, if so pm me?

I take this one with me when i go to the museum...it explains the symbolism in detail, making the study of a piece much more interesting.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  2. KR29

KR29 New IL'ite

yeah sure,
    just chesck in your inbox,,

play of consciousness - By swami muktananda

hindu gods - Prema hememway

manual of ritual fair - Arthur wal

3. Nagendra1417

Nagendra1417 New IL'ite

Hi Visvam,

I am new to this forum. Got registered just by looking at the remedy you mentioned here. Thanks for provide the solution.

You said that we need to offer an orange to one of our family members. But I am staying alone in Hyderabad my family stays in some other village. There are some disturbances between us. So, i cannot go there and they won't come here. What should i do now. To whom i should offer the orange.

Please tell me.

4. Myna

Myna New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am new here, saw all the posts here .. I am trying call no: but could not get any reply.. Please can one tell me when should I call him?? Fully [COLOR=#009900 !important]depressed[/COLOR]with my marriage life :(

5. arunk05

arunk05 New IL'ite

hi all
    i am from Bangalore can anyone in this forum personally give his address, in Bangalore.

6. deepika05

deepika05 New IL'ite

Hello everyone... My Name is Deepika and I am from Odisha. I need to know the detail of Gururji. I got to know about him from Socila Networking Frnds. I need to know about his predictions his consultation behaviour and charges and most importantly i need to know is he a Genuine Guruji with problem solving skills.Well the thing is I am suffering a lot of problems in my lyf regarding career and other problems and am really feeling depress and hopeless and helpless. plz help me plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2016