Need Indian Friends in Yokohama, Japan

Discussion in 'Indians in Japan' started by deepa26, Jun 25, 2012.

1. deepa26

deepa26 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I'm Deepa from bangalore. My husband has got onsite to japan for 1 year and we will be coming to japan on August 2012.

I have a 1 year old boy baby with me.. Pls guide me on how life is safe and comfortable in japan.. Your advises pls...

Also let me know what all i have to pack from india, which i will nt get in japan..

Expecting ur replies...:)

Thanks,
    Deepa

2. manobhi

manobhi New IL'ite

hi deepa

iam abhinaya iam also from bangalore,even my husband has got onsite to japan for 1 year same like u,
    we came here on june 2nd,how we got house and living in idogaya near to Yokohama,

packing is very difficult thing dear, dont worry about that

now the climate is good not that much cold,its a rainy season

in ur ticket they will mention the weight how much u have to carry,so depend on that u have to pack up
    here every thing is costly so u have to pack up very careful

3. deepa26

deepa26 New IL'ite

hi abi, great to hear from you.. but sorry for late reply(since i've forgot my password i was unable to reply).
    We are coming thr by sep 16th.. do u have a kid? i hav a 1 yr old baby, worried about his play time.. hope he will get a good company thr to play around..

Regarding groceries, i heard thr r few indian shops in tokyo.. have you checked on that.. hw are they??