Need housewife(from a decent family) to cook from august 2103

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by lilchamp, Apr 9, 2013.

1. lilchamp

lilchamp Senior IL'ite

We r planning to return to india-bangalore in august of this year. I am basically lookig for a very decent housewife who is looking to make some extra money by cooking for my family. I am not looking for a servant from the poorer sections since one can never be sure about the surroundings they come from. What i am looking for is someone from a fairly middleclass family who will maintain a high degree of cleanliness expected from a homemaker.

2. Preethi2517

Preethi2517 Senior IL'ite

And you expect her to cook for you? Boss, you are coming back to India, In india you cannot fool people by asking them to pick litter and call them "Litter Manager".

10 people like this.
  3. lilchamp

lilchamp Senior IL'ite

Just because u dont need the money u are not able to appreciate my offer-FYI i have already received 7 applications from fairly self sufficient women who only want to make some more for the little luxuries of life! So stop sounding like a cheap communist who never looks beyond the outer gloss..and only wants to rake up silly issues not connected with smart living!

4. lilchamp

lilchamp Senior IL'ite

and BTW somebody HAS to pick the litter whether u like it or not! Living in garbage ooops garden city u of all ppl shud know tht! And what exactly do u have against someone who might be interested in my offer-after all it's a decent job with a decent salary working for a couple of hours in and a safe home with good folks living in it. It is an honest and sincere job and way better than some of the things ppl do for me! U will agree with such sense hopefully!

5. Preethi2517

Preethi2517 Senior IL'ite

Dont try to paint a rosy picture...the day that lady is subjected to some kind of torture thats when TV9 will be at your doorstep. Best of luck to the unlucky maids !!! :(

4 people like this.
  6. lilchamp

lilchamp Senior IL'ite

phew! u seem to have had a bad life! dont u believe decent people are still around? and jus cos u illtreat your domestics you shudnt assume everyone does the same! wake up! and no fears about tv9-we treat people as people-and stop sounding like some watchdog . go out and get a life!

7. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

Ohoho guys whats happening here... Calm down...
    @ op - got cook or not yet? There are also good male cooks are also, try them too and i dont feel female from middle class will cook to earn extra money for their luxury ? I mean cooking job for luxury is not at all related may be thats why preethi gone crazy about your post. Lol

1 person likes this.
  8. ohara

ohara Gold IL'ite

Why come back to GARBAGE City??!!!

2 people like this.
  9. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

may be they miss or to clean their own old garbage. Lol.

3 people like this.
  10. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

So this is how fights happen in the neighbourhood, eh?

OP: Best wishes for you, and the 7 more cook applicants of the 22nd century.

2 people like this.