Need Help

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by GirijaRamesh, Apr 16, 2010.

1. GirijaRamesh

GirijaRamesh New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am working since 10 years, its my livelihood, suddenly I was told to leave as there was change in management, the new management stoped giving work to me and ultimatly told to leave with one month salary. But Iam very much in shock as being treated like chattel. I am dipressed lost my confidence, my memory is lost. I dont know what to do and further my childrens education is on me.

Regards,
    Girija Ramesh:drowning

2. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Girija,

That initial feeling of shock is normal, especially if you have been associated with the same company for long. Dont worry, it will soon pass. But that alsio depends on how determined you are to leave it behind you and move on.

If you are in IT industry, the job market is sizzling hot now. It is getting difficult to hire people as per the hiring targets. So work on your resume, update it in sites like naukri & monster. You will get lot of calls from companies looking for people with your skillset. In the current scenario, you can also expect a good hike.

So stop being depressed about the paycheck and start working towards landing a good job. I am sure you will land a good job very soon. Best of luck :thumbsup

PS: Probably, you can post your skillset here. If any member comes across information that a particular company is looking for people with your skillset, you can apply directly from the company's portal.

- Lakshmi

3. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Hi Girija

Stay Cool! I am sure you will find a way out to do things better and much better!

Don't know which field you have been working on....jus' check out some professional networking sites / job sites to see if you can get a new job.

I am sure India Inc in most of the industries are still having lot of jobs...so you should be able to find one soon.....jus' get out of the negative thoughts and start moving forward....thats what you need now!

Cheers!