Need Help

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by kshema, Aug 29, 2016.

1. kshema

kshema Bronze IL'ite

In my opposite building there is small pamolian dog may be it's one month old. Those people are not taking good care of it. Always they closed the door and keep the dog out and tie it. They don't give enough food.. I can always see one bowl with some rice no water.. and times that bowl also not there... I m feeling very sad.. they are unknown persons to me..i can't say anything to them ...They are working people.. Don't know why thy adopted this dog. Night also that dog will be outside... suggestions how can help that little one. Now am not in situation to adopt that dog because I have small baby , I have to take care of him alone... please need Suggestion

2. songbird46

songbird46 Gold IL'ite

Dogs, Pets, Free Pictures, Famous Quotations
    Gives you a list of animal protection societies and Indian protection laws for animals. See if you can call the relevant one in your area anonymously. I've done this & it's not pleasant with neighbours after that. But, good for you, for taking notice of that poor little animal.
    *If abroad, a Google search will give you info.

3. kshema

kshema Bronze IL'ite

Thanku Songbird... I can contact animal welfare nearby my area ? Or how it is. Now also that dog is sleeping on the floor.. sometime looking at the door.. no food from morning... I just cannot see this...

4. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

So nice of you dear....people like you make this planet worth living..
    If possible..you can give the dog some rice.chapatti.milk in the owner's absence..you can also put an additional bowl n serve water..
    You can befriend the neighbors and then sweetly ask them that in their absence can you provide some food fir the dog...

5. kshema

kshema Bronze IL'ite

dc24 thanku dear... nice idea... I will make friendship with them and take my baby and tell he wants to put dog some food ... Thanku...

dc24 likes this.
  6. songbird46

songbird46 Gold IL'ite

OP, @dc24 gave a suggestion that was my first instinct. Its a nice way to solve the situation.
    But can I just point out: Do you think these 2 working adults don't know that what they are doing is wrong? They know, and they are still doing it.
    You sound sweet, I was like you. I thought, "let me just ask". They just yelled at me, said they knew what they were doing, made a ruckus. When I did report it obviously they knew it was me.
    All I'm saying is please protect yourself. If you can casually ask them and find out what the situation is, it would be wise.
    I absolutely applaud your good heart in this matter. But since you said you are alone with a baby, perhaps you need to get good advice. Are you in an apartment block or individual house? Can you report it to your association?
    Lastly, don't let them impose on you. Soon they may expect you to feed the Dog. Until you know it's a safe dog don't let your child near it. I love dogs, I've had many, but I'm still careful with strange ones.
    Take care. Good luck.

7. kshema

kshema Bronze IL'ite

@songbird46 am staying in apartment.. I informed my neighbour .. We will talk to them.. She told the same thing as u said. Every time we cannot feed that poor one.. if we feed they will neglect more.
    We ask them to take proper care or will ask them to give the dog to us and later we will find some nice people and will handover to them..

songbird46 likes this.
  8. songbird46

songbird46 Gold IL'ite

@kshema, wonderful dear. Well done, God Bless You.

kshema likes this.