1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help :-(

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sparkle19, Sep 14, 2015.

1. valase

valase New IL'ite

@sparkle19

You are a smart and independent woman. Please muster some courage and walk out of your horrible marraige. It's obviously not working! If you put up with his abuse and lose all your resources, who'll fend for your daughter? With social pressures, stigma and the 'values' that are instilled in us, I understand that it's not easy to walk away from marraige. But, you must summon courage and take care of yourself and your daughter. You don't deserve this!
    Take care,
    ~valase

2. missindian

missindian New IL'ite

Hi, I am so sorry that you are going through this. I think that you need to consult a counselor. Try to get a handle on what is going on. Be open and Honest with this counselor. They will try to advise you on the best course of action.

I would also consult with an attorney to see if you can force him into counseling. But I am not saying that he will want that. He shows you that he does not love you by treating you with so much disrespect and hatred that you are best off without him. Please make sure that you and your child are protected at all cost. Do not let him trick you in any way so that he can continue to steal your hard earn money that you work hard for you and your child.

3. shari2003

shari2003 Silver IL'ite

He used to tell you to leave/ go die after taking your salary! because, he knew you are scared to go off, he knew you are weak to stand up for yourself.. but now he must be shocked that you too can muster enough courage to leave. Be prepared.. he might come back in either an abusive form or as an angel... to get control on your money once again. BUT, DO NOT FALL FOR IT. It is not love that makes you long for him, but it is your insecurity.. you are scared to face the world alone.
    Please understand that as your weakness and work on building more courage, be bold.
    You will have the strength to grow your kid up well. Your kid will definitely grow up better, rather than seeing his/her father disrespecting the mother.
    Sit down and do some financial planning, decide how much you need for your/ kid's expenses every month, set up standing instructions with your bank so that every month on 1st or 2nd all the surplus money left after your expenditure amount is pulled into recurring deposits. For the time being be at mom's house if your parents are supportive, and later when you muster enough courage, move into a rented place closer to your job. Start pursuing things you enjoy doing.
    Btw, what job is your spouse in? And, how is his attitude with the kid? Was there any specific reason that caused him to change his ways in two years? Is he aware of your passwords to bank/ mail etc? Please change them.

4. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP, I am sorry for your situation....

Are you sure, you love that person and still want to continue relation with him, who is not having 1% of respect for you, and doesn't treat you as human being and who is taking all of your salary and giving you 800 rupees for your expenses??? Are you his life partner or a slave? oh God...this is unpardonable....please do a thorough introspection of your relation and analyse what do you want in life...

5. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Op this life is only for once. So think before you do anything! You must for sure know why is your husband feeling and behaving this way. You cannot clap with a single hand. you need 2 hands to hear noise. Later you will repent and cannot get back this life.
    Sometimes ego is the culprit! so think!thinkingsmiley

6. Sparkle19

Sparkle19 Silver IL'ite

He is a central government employee.
    Even to kid he always talks abt her studies, thts it..