Need Help With Visit To Kochi-beauty Parlor,stay,shopping

Discussion in 'Cochin' started by SnowRose, Jun 30, 2016.

1. SnowRose

SnowRose New IL'ite

Hi Indusladies,we are planning a visit to kochi late this year.

I am looking for Shahnaz herbal beauty parlor in kochi,near kaloor or MG road ar anywhere close by.
    Can anyone suggest a good place.I have allergies and only shahanaz products work for me.
    If not what other places are there?Are appointments needed?

I also like some suggestions for good boutiques for sarees,salwar etc.

I haven't been to kochi in more than 10 years.So what are some good malls and what shops in them I should be visiting?

Which is the best place for blouse stitching? Will they give it back to me in one week?how much will be the rates?

where can i get terracota jewelry for good prices?

Lastly,I really would like to learn mural painting and terracota jewelry.I know they both are time consuming arts,but is there a place I can learn quickly,at least the basics.I heard of a place like that in kochi,I forgot its name.Also same thing with learning to sew saree blouses.

thanks in advance

2. SnowRose

SnowRose New IL'ite

also where are some good rentals I can stay with kids.prefereably close to MG road or convent jn

3. DivyaJayadevan

DivyaJayadevan New IL'ite

best way to go with, use your phone and google just google it and you will find what you are looking for iat Kochi and ernakulam am from ernakulam and i would like to assist you but am sure you can find one online