Need help to stop obstacles in getting married.

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by smilevidhya2006, Jan 23, 2011.

1. smilevidhya2006

smilevidhya2006 New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I am Vidhya from Erode.I am working as a teacher here.I had one elder sister 28 yrs old, we are searching good alliance for her for past 3 years but because of some reasons everything ends in failure, we are facing more obstacles in doing her marriage.My parents are worrying lot about her.I like to help them in some way... Friends please suggest me a temple and sloka or pooja and Lord to be worshipped to remove all obstacles in her way and get good married life... Please help me... It will be greatest help for me... I am so much thankful for all of you...

Thank you,

Vidhya.

2. SSSMagic

SSSMagic Bronze IL'ite

Hi friend dont worry All for the best:) ur sister ll surly get a good man:)

• Go to 'Thirumalancherry'..

• Go to Kalyana vinayakar temple which is situated inbetween iyotheyapattnam to harror road..

• If ur having belive in haroscope see it they ll tel the temple to go n do some parigaram..
    Belive in GOD

3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

there is a temple called nitya kalyana swami ,on the way to mahabalipuram.people who are yet to get married ,should take a vow,buy a garland and give to the priest,he would pray for you and tell what you should do with garland.after the person is married,they visit the temple again.i know many people who have taken vow there have got married soon.it is on the ecr road.when my father was alive he did a lot for this temple.
    I will pray for your sister.believe in god.

4. smilevidhya2006

smilevidhya2006 New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Thanks for guiding me the temples to visit to stop obtacles in getting married... We shall start to follow one by one...Thanks a lot...

Vidhya.