Need Help. Really Very Confused :(

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mypriya, Feb 16, 2017.

1. mypriya

mypriya New IL'ite

Hi Sisters,

We have been trying to conceive for quiet sometime now. I had a miscarriage at 55 days in 2016 April.

In Dec i took a follicular Study and it came as normal, They gave me 10,000 HCG shots . But dint conceive that month.

I've a pretty regular Periods 30-31 days. But in Jan , i got periods in 27 days itself and suddenly i got bleeding again on Feb 11th morning, it started with a slight spotting and increased to a light bleeding. The bleeding was present till Feb 12th Noon.

On Feb 14th, I took a Home pregnancy test, and it came as faint positive after half an hr. so to confirm, i took one more test today(feb 16th) but it came as negative. Both the kits belong to diff brands. Please help me to clear my confusion.

2. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

op,
    Did you do test with FMU(first morning urine) both times? Please repeat the test with fmu in a day or two.alternately you can also do beta hcg test to confirm pregnancy

3. mypriya

mypriya New IL'ite

Hi teejay,
    On14th I checked around 11 clk in the mrng.. today I tested in fmu

4. mypriya

mypriya New IL'ite

And also pls tell me wat could be the bleeding be? Bcoz wen I searched in internet, ovulation bleeding comes only in few drops .. as I got light bleeding I'm not sure whether to take this as ovulation bleeding or regular periods

5. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Feb 11 could have been implantation bleeding.. Also, seeing positive line after 30 mins is not valid with most brands..the max I have seen is 10-15.. You should see the second line with the time mentioned in the kit,otherwise it could be not a real line..
    Repeat with first morning urine in 2 days.. And check the test within the time given in ur kit..different brands have different sensitivity to hcg.. How many days since ur expected period date now ?
    All the best

6. mypriya

mypriya New IL'ite

I expect it to get on Feb 26.. 10 days more

7. hoping4amiracle

What was your last period date?

8. mypriya

mypriya New IL'ite

Jan 27. Before tat Dec 31, I usually get in 30-31 days.. in Jan I got in 27 days itself

9. hoping4amiracle

Can't say this is implantation bleeding then. Since ur ovulation should have happened around 9th feb.. Provided u r not a very early ovulator or late ovulator. Best suggestion would be.. Check in 2 days.. And then check again when your period gets delayed..

mypriya likes this.
  10. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

Don't have much idea as to what the bleeding could be. IMO, not implantation bleeding. I have previously had mild bleeding for couple of days followed by few days of nothing and then gotten my AF.