1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need help on the go!

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by hopefullylucky, Jan 12, 2016.

1. hopefullylucky

hopefullylucky Junior IL'ite

Dear ladies,
    Thanks a lot everyone for giving your valuable inputs time to time as and when asked. I have really benefitted from your advices. Recently I am going through divorce and those who had already faced it will know the pain. I was a kind of girl who had only asked for things and things were present in front of her.... Ever since childhood, being the only sister of two elder brother I always felt like a princess. But things change after marriage..brothers are married now...they have their own priorities...and suddenly my problem seems to be only my problem. The person I trusted most, my husband, backstabbed me and now I have to start a legal battle against him. Suddenly I feel so unfortunate to not have a sister. I have to run around the lawyers and the courts to get my work done..getting consultation, at times feeling cheated by lawyers. I need help guys... May be there are more ppl like me...who feel,lost in this legal issues.

I request, if this is permissible by the admins, if we can start a whatapp group for only those ladies who are going through or hv gone through divorce, so that they can guide others, when required. And this being on WhatsApp, it will be handy to everyone, as we can get a suggestion even if we are in consultation with the lawyers.

1 person likes this.

2. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

its bit a difficult op.Most of us here do not want to disclose identity.