1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need help on choosing baby bath tub and feeding pillow

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by harinideep, Mar 7, 2014.

1. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Hi ,
    I am planning to buy feeding pillow and baby bath tub
    Please let me know which brand of feeding pillow is good and let me know if one with strap would be helpful
    Also which baby bath tub is good for new born babies 0-1 yr old . Please help me out

2. Elisa01

Elisa01 Junior IL'ite

Hey! there are many top branded, you can search and buy online. I found for you
    Wowkart
    babyoye
    firstcry
    flipkart
    All are the best site for you.

3. cooks2010

cooks2010 Silver IL'ite

Are you in the US? If yes, then I would recommend the " my best friend pillow ". Before I was just using bed pillows for support, my shoulders / arms hurt and I was unable to carry the baby. The my best friend pillow is a strap on pillow, its better than the boppy as its more firmer and it stays in place. You can buy similar style feeding pillow on amazon India and flipkart too for cheaper.

For bath tub I have the euro bath and I love it. Its a large tub, so if storage is an issue than I would consider summer infant or similar tub. We hang our euro tub on the bathroom wall with a nail. When we want to use it, we put it on our bathroom countertop which is large and long, so safety is not an issue yet as my baby is just 3 months. Once baby is older I think we will start putting tub on floor. I like this tub because it has great support, my baby can sit / lay in the tub on its own now. We are always close by of course. We started using the tub at 1 month and always held the head till recently.

There are two sides of the tub, when baby is infant you use one side and then when older use other side.

Hope this helps,

Cooks.