1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

need help in dental problems

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by maagi11, Aug 7, 2012.

1. maagi11

maagi11 Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, though i am following this forum quite a few days and felt interested and helpful for us. I need your help very much. I have a periodontal disease and it is a bit severe. I was not known when i was in India, after coming here 3yrs ago, i was having some pain in my teeth and went for a check up then they explained me about this problem and i need a deep cleaning once in every year and maintenance for every 6months. I did as they suggested, but my teeth are not improving with the deep cleanings and gums are receding alot. since 2 r 3 years i am seeing the gap between my front teeth. slowly they are increasing, i am able to notice the change, but unable to do anything. I spent lot of money for dentists in US. you all know the cost of dentistry in US. Sometimes I am feeling low in my heart why this disease is causing me this much pain? recently they have done all the tests to check any vitamin deficiency as my age is not matching with the disease progress? every doctor is getting surprised by seeing my condition, why i am developing this much bad situation at this age? by the way I am 31. After all they are concluding the disease as improved because of my pregnancy. last year i had a baby. But i dont want to give that blame to my DD. I love her...she didn't do anything to me. So far I am having hypothyroidism and using medicine, it is well controlled all the time. Even that has been identified during my pregnancy. For everything they are blaming my pregnancy.

This is all the background story of my problem. I am planning to go to india in sep and want to get it fixed my dental problems, especially the space between the front teeth. I want to know is it possible to fix the gap? as I feel the gap is increasing by time, even if i fix now will it keep on increase like wise? howmuch time and cost required to fix the problem? and even I have been told by a dentist i need to adjust my byte ordering as it might be the problem for my receding gums? is there any way to fix this problem? i will stay in india only for 1month so i am little concern about the time as well. please please help me ladies. if possible i need a good dentist in vijayawada, AP. As I am planning to go to vijayawada.

Thanks in advance.
    maagi

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012

2. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

Try to contact with dental surgeon...and in India it is not very costly like in Singapore we have to pay $600+ for RCT..it India it cost $100.. It will take 15-20 days...but try to contact with best DR...