Need Help -- Homemade chocolates - Looking for buyers, tips on expanding my business

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by Amruthanaik, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Amruthanaik

Amruthanaik New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am looking for some suggestions,buyers to expand my business. I make home made chocolates. I have sold a few boxes by sheer word of mouth, but i know this is not going to help me expand my business. I have completed four courses in chocolate making. I recently created a blog on the same but i cannot be posting it here. You can send a PM if interested. I have attached some pics with this post.

Please help me with some suggestions on expanding my business and how do i look out for buyers.Please do let me know if anyone is interested.Thank you.

Choco_fruit_nut_bites.JPG choco_truffle_balls.jpg Choco_mint_ball.jpg Rum_Truffle.jpg

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
    3 people like this.

2. twink

twink Silver IL'ite

Re: Need Help -- Homemade chocolates - Looking for buyers, tips on expanding my busin

:thumbsupbeautiful choclates,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mouthwatering.
    well u can do best business by mouth to mouth publicity............contact some friends who work in large companies where the staff is large number,, tht will surely help u:2thumbsup:

3. meja

meja Gold IL'ite

Re: Need Help -- Homemade chocolates - Looking for buyers, tips on expanding my busin

they look very delicious...wish I could taste some...I think sending pm is paid right?

4. chinmayeecs

chinmayeecs New IL'ite

Hi,
    The chocolates look yummy. One of my friends started outsourcing her chocolates to one of the bigger retailers.
    Please give a thought in that direction as well.
    Btw, did you go to any class to learn making these chocolates ?

5. ashobiz

ashobiz New IL'ite

PM sent... i too planning to start a chocolate company...

6. sowmya4

sowmya4 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Amrutha,

I organise exhibitions in & around bangalore. If you are intrested send me a PM, we'll take it fwd from
    there.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sowmya

7. chaitusri

chaitusri Silver IL'ite

Hi amrutha,

contact super markets,pre schools(for publicity birthday parties/some occassions) in and around to your place.
    You will definetly get good customers if you maintain the quality constantly.

By the way the chocolates are mouth watering, wish you all the best.

Regards
    Chaitusri

8. vidhyaaroor

vidhyaaroor New IL'ite

Hi,

Im looking at buying chocolates please could you reach out to me or send me your number.

Regards
    Vidhya