1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need help for skin care

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Aguy, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Aguy

Aguy New IL'ite

Hello ladies I need some help regarding regular skin care. Currently my skin no different from roads of rural India. My face also has very small acne like points and skin isn't tight either. 2 years ago I got breakout on my right cheek and scars are yet to disappear. I've been rubbing papaya religiously but no help. Recently I started using gram flour+turmeric+curd but still no help after 3 months of usage. What could be done? I drink 8 glasses of water everyday and eat as raw as I can. But skin remains same and uneven skin tone with 'til' (moles). I also have dark circle and eyes are dug into sockets.
    I also have hair all over my face(nose, forehead, nearly under eyes etc). I've been shaving those for one and half year and now they are quite hard and can't be shaved anymore. Typical haldi+besan doesn't work.
    What could be done now? I hope to have some help here.
    Thank you

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014

2. Stephanie08

Stephanie08 Bronze IL'ite

Beautiful skin is a product of proper skin care. Basic steps are cleansing, toning and moisturizing. But I must say that cleansing is not only washing the face but also using facial wipes to deeply clean the makeup residues and grime that penetrates our skin during the day.

3. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Aguy..... dont worry...... There are tons of home remedies to polish your skin...

1.Drink atleast 3lit water everyday..

2.Squeeze half lemon in warm water and drink in empty stomach.. this will detoxify your body...

3.Soak a handful of margosa leaves(neem) in hot water and leave it overnight... Use this water to wash your face the next morning... Do this daily... This will help you to control boils..

Boils may appear when the body temperature increases. So take oil bath every week, drink tender coconut, apply caster oil on nails finger tips of both hands and legs at night. this will help you to control the heat.

4.If your skin is oily use besan to wash your face otherwise your green gram flour...

5.Mash a banana. mix honey and raw milk with it.. apply on your face and leave it for 20mins.. then wash your face... this will give you soft and supple skin... Papaya also work.. be patient till you get results...

6.Wash your face twice or thrice. Don't use soap/face wash or any other chemical items...

2 people like this.
  4. irasingh

irasingh Junior IL'ite

In my opinion you should start on a CTM routine (cleansing, toning & moisturising) twice a day. It will give you a glowing and a wonderful skin. I have been using Oriflame's Optimals range and it works like magic. You should give it a try.

And, I think for your hair removal you should go for a laser treatment.

5. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

try vicco tumeric cream scars will go.. worked for me.... also dont shave your face.... it will leave marks, either do threading / see a dermotologist ,may be hormones are causing pimples and hair growth

6. radv

radv Gold IL'ite

For unwanted hair - apply a paste of besan + fenugreek seed powder. Take besan + fenugreek seed powder in equal parts, make a paste with water and apply on areas of unwanted hair. Leave it for at least ten minutes and then wash. This remedy has worked for me. Hope it will help.