1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

need help for my hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by sankasailaja, Feb 21, 2007.

1. sankasailaja

sankasailaja Bronze IL'ite

hi
    i live in india.
    im loosing my hair since 1year.
    its becoming dry,hair is falling a lot.
    can anybody suggest to retain my hair back.
    im having little bt dandruff to.
    im 24yrs old and got married recently.
    even my husband's relatives are asking about it.
    i'm feeling guilty and feeling bad by seeing my head.

plz helpppppp

thanks in advance.

2. sankasailaja

can u suggest any good shampoo too.
    now im using a saloni herbal shampoo.

3. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    I can tell u some thing which u can follow.
    U need to do head bath atleast twice in a week.
    And when u r applying oil, u heat it (lukewarm) and then apply by doing massage. this will help a lot. U'll definitely find the difference.
    And then use shampoo which will reduce dandruff. Anyway, if u take head bath regularly, dandruff wont be there. It'll come when hair is sticky and oily.
    I am using clinic all clear. This will reduce dandruff, surely. So try using it.
    And if u can, apply olive (extra virgin) oil to ur hair. Dont forget to do massage while applying. If u follow these simple steps, I am sure u'll find ur hair becoming good. And one more thing is apply as much oil as u can. Bcoz, it's the food for hair. So if u give less oil, it wont be enough.
    I think this will work.
    Try and let me know.

Gayathri.

4. sankasailaja

thanks gayatri
    i want to ask ,i heard that if u have dandruff u should not apply oil it seems,it will increase the dandruff it seems.
    but can u suggest for my hair falling problem also.its becoming dry and dull?
    thanks in advance
    bye

5. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sailaja,

Do not use hot oil massage for greasy / oily dandruff which are like accumulated dirt on the hair. Use shampoo for oily hair. Do not use anti dandruff medicated shampoos. They spoil the hair further.
    If it is like dry white flakes but not dirt it is dry dandruff.
    Then it is better that you warm the oil (whichever oil you prefer) and massage the roots of the hair and also the scalp in a smooth rotary (circular) motions. Just press your fingers every now and then , so that the oil gets absorbed in the scalp.
    Then if you like , you can tie hot towels ( towels dipped in hot water and squeezed out) around your head. Leave it till it dries and change towel. Do it three times atleast. Afterwards take your shampoo bath. Use some mild herbal shampoos.

Latha :wave

6. mrsbiju

mrsbiju New IL'ite

pls dont worry.all will be right

7. Saayli

Saayli New IL'ite

Hey,

Listen Sweety First of i am sorry to know you are facing this problem. But fact is i am too facing this same problem like since 7/8 days back. My hair is constantly falling. And i mean Constantly, Whenever i comb, untie my hair, wash, oil, whatever i do, i have a handfull of hair coming out. Now from what i read on the net, and from my friends is The causes can be umpteen.

1. I know for a fact my problem is not hereditery, surgical, illeness, cancer, thyroid, anemia, CTE, AGA, etc......

I havent had a hairfall problem in my entire life. What i am thinking is a combination of below,

Stress, Bad Diet, Hormonal imbalance, medication, less/no excersising, poor nutrition, dandruff and above all, bad maintainence of my scalp/irritable scalp. Frankly i have not had the time to go to a salon get all those routine treatments done, Hair Spa, Oil Massage, Steam, Hair pack etc... Its been 4 months now since my last visit. also i have been eating hell lotta junk food. Hardly ate veggies, fruits or even dry fruits since 2 months. Hence all these things are contirbuting to hair loss. I took too many medicines since the last 15 days. Got a heavy breakout of acne, and the medicine that was prescribed to be taken once a day for three days in a week, (I normally do have acne), I took continously for 7 days twice a day. Rash subsided but this problem has upsurged. So i am guessing this is the reason. Well, To be frank, i was facing HEAVY hairfall for 7 days. Now since last three to four days i am much better. Heres what I Did:

1. Changed my Shampoo (Having the same shampoo for 3 months or more is harmfull)
    2. Changed my oil. Got this new oil, which is exclusively sold in my salon, its totally ayurvedic and made in solar heat.
    3. Changed my eating habits. Now i have gone on a exclusive fruit and vegetable diet for the past 2 days. Eat more leafy vegetables and protein induced foods.
    4. Dont tie very tightly. Comb very softly.
    5. Dont take too much stress.
    6. Sleep well and have started drinking lots of water.
    Above all, I have started eating AMLA supari (Easily available at ur local paanwala). Trust me this is what your hair needs. Also, Have lotta Alfaalfa Very good for hair and health.

Hope you are able to diagnose your problem and work on em. Any further help needed just ask. CIAO