1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need help for Diabetic Mother

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Aabhi, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Sharada,

Thanks a lot for giving me this details. In fact I've heard about this Morning walker earlier and unfortunately did not paid much attention to it. Thanks for letting me know.

Since your sister is using it, you guys know the benefit out of it. I shall arrange to buy one immediately.

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hey Vidya,

Thanks for your suggestion. Diet is the main problem with my mom (and even me). She is not a over eater, but very picky. For eg, salads, boiled veg, roti's are all O.k but she cannot continue on it on a long run. Iam trying my best to continue on that diet. She is not overweight actually and therefore, I think her weight shouldn't be the issue. I shall try to look out for the suggested slippers.

Thanks a lot for your prayers Vidya. It feels like Iam not alone, I have loving sisters around me with valuable suggestions and care. Thanks Indusladies.

3. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Wow Vidhi,

What a wonderful website for natural diabetic healing. Thanks a lot for referring this. I've gone through few of the pages, and it's amazing. I shall go home & go through with my mother and try to follow the remedies.

Thank you once again.

4. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Latha,

My mom has B complex tablets twice a day for almost a year now. Calcium, she doesn't like milk or curd. And you are right, it's a prickly sensation.

and latha, regarding its connection with kidney trouble it's kind of scary. I really hope this is not the case. You really hit the alarm for me. I did not know, that it could be this dangerous. Thanks a million for this hint. You won't believe how grateful Iam. And thank you for your prayer as well.

5. ladyrosie

ladyrosie New IL'ite

Hello So Sure, My name is ladyrosie and i was wondering if you ever got the information on that excercise machine . I too have a very sick mother that cannot walk and I'm hopeing this machine can help her . It sounds like something just perfect for her. Thank you So Much ladyrosie