1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need help catching Cupid's eye?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by meenasankaran, Feb 12, 2012.

1. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Dear Mira,

All nine gods aligned perfectly and in a joyful mood? What a miracle! I feel goosebumps on my skin. If my mom were to read this, she would say with absolute conviction that it was all due to your ancestors' 'good' karma and, I will have to agree with her. I bet unmarried boys of India like my cousin will give a year's salary in a heartbeat to be blessed with your good luck. :)

LOL.....What do you say we start a franchise? [​IMG]

2. meenasankaran

Awwww....I bet you were a princess. Aren't those memories just precious?

Oh, I hear you Sabitha. I have some cousins who are in desperate need of some help too. If Apsaras's photo doesn't do the trick, I don't know what will. Seriously! [​IMG]

3. meenasankaran

I am glad you enjoyed the post but as to getting a commission from Apsaras, I don't know Kamalji. My gut feeling says that they may insist on wanting paying customers not just those that walk in and burst into laughter. Such greed! But then what can one expect in 'Kali yug'?

4. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Meena,

Catching you after long time.. :) how are you??

Hey ! I heard Apsara studios is making you their brand ambassador
    .. Go check Girl:rotfl:rotfl

I enjoyed it Meen:cheers

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Meena, how did I miss this one? Today seems to have been my day for reading snippets that make me go into an act like a hyena in the throes of an asthmatic attack. Apsara photo studio. Hahahaha. Just one query Meena, do they take pics of male versions of apsaras too (say yakshas, gandharvas, kinnaras etc.) too? And do they guarantee results with no gender bias?

6. meenasankaran

Great to catch you after a long time too Raba. I am doing well. Still having many culinary adventures? :)

Ambassador of Apsaras? It sure has a nice ring to it. But given the kind of publicity that I have been giving them, I would be grateful if they don't beat me to a pulp on my next visit. :)

7. meenasankaran

Dear Satchi,

I am so glad that you found your way to this thread and gladder still to know that you got a laugh out of it. :)

I don't think that the Apsaras folks would have spared the male of our species but I don't have first hand reports of the effects of an Apsara photo on a Gandharva's life. Wouldn't it be interesting to find out though? If my cousin ever takes my advice and seeks the help of Apsaras, I will be sure to let you know the results Satchi. :thumbsup

8. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

lol meena. my frnd had her foto taken at a foto studio. and wen it came we cudnt recognize her. apparently my sweet n slim frnd did not appeal to the asthetic taste of the fotographer. and so he made her appear lik she had swallowed a melon which refused to go down her throat! i forget the name of the studio though. mus hav been one of the apsara chain! ;)

9. meenasankaran

I have no doubts about that Poorni. Only an Apsaras photographer can so skillfully change a person's look like that. They especially specialize in the 'I swallowed a melon' look. :)