1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need help catching Cupid's eye?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by meenasankaran, Feb 12, 2012.

1. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamala,

Enjoyed reading your fb (including the intended pun :)) as usual.

My God, I don't know what I was thinking letting the cat out of the bag like this! There goes my shot at being a millionaire, darn it!:bang Do you think it is too late to turn my secret into start-up? Where is Kamalji (and his infinite business wisdom:bowdown) when you need him?

Now as for last weekend's snow showers, it was such a tragedy. Standing at the window, watching those pristine white snow flakes swirl in a beautiful dance of nature, my first thought was 'bajji', naturally. But then tragedy struck as I ran and opened my pantry. Alas, my 'besan' box was empty and so with a heavy heart, I leaned back on the door and bid a fond goodbye to my bajji dream.:-(

I salvaged what was left of that day with a cup of hot filter coffee though. :wink:

2. meenasankaran

Dear Mindi,

First of all, thank you for spending some time with me on your lazy Sunday morning.

Your comment cemented my belief that it pays to have friends in life. See how clever he was in making your nose seem 'chiseled'? [​IMG]

Thanks to the Apsaras' and the Jennys of this world, so many of us have someone to call our 'Valentine' today (my very feminist sister will boot my behind if she reads this...LOL). They are the true unsung heroes of this world. :wink:

3. meenasankaran

Dear Sumitha,

:rotfl:rotfl....Thoroughly enjoyed reading about your cousin's experience with a talented Mumbai photographer.

Wow...what a talent!:thumbsup Such magic in photography is nothing to snort about. Whenever I think of a 60s heroine, the first thing that comes to my mind is the big mountain of a hairdo that they sported. The senior the artist is, the bigger that mountain got.:bowdown If your cousin had ended up with that mountain on her hair, she was lucky indeed.:)

Thanks for that very entertaining comment.

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Meena,

it sure brought back those memories of 'picture taking' and like Mrs.C mine was at GK Vale too and way too real and may I say beautiful :) I even love the dress I wore then but unlike your case where you were shown bloated up in that picture, mine was so slim that I refuse to look at it because I am that bloated person for real now unlike that slim and trim young girl....oh from so many years ago! And I could not help but remember the photographer under the black cloth behind the camera! Oh my what an adventure it was!

Since you are already in the business, I will be sure to send a couple of male cousins your way - if you can help Meena, if you can!! They need it!

Happy Valentines day to you Meena!

1 person likes this.
  5. meenasankaran

Thank you for that wonderful feedback Sri Uncle.

6. meenasankaran

Dear Tanoshi,

Thank you for that enthusiastic response. :) Yes, horoscopes play a life-altering role in the lives of many young people in South India. S.V.Sekar once said in one of his dramas that 'Matches are not made in Heaven but in Sivakasi :bonk). I disagree with him completely. They are only made in the House of Ragu, Kethu and Guru.

7. meenasankaran

Thank you Kerman.

8. meenasankaran

Thank you very much Chitra Aunty.

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear meena,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

See how much we missed u all these days. Superb.

You must ake commission from Apsara chaps, u are giving them good publicity, though i dont know how much they will be flattered by the descriptions u have given of their quality of photos.

Cant stop laughing.

Regards

kamal

10. meenasankaran

If I ever hear from BOI's president about a reception in my honor, you will be among the first to know Bhargavi. In the meantime, I will do what I can to help those poor boys. [​IMG]