Need help and advice to see clearly

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by neruvullur, Mar 26, 2014.

1. neruvullur

neruvullur New IL'ite

My current situation is i have a 21/2 yr old precious daughter. Which i have to take care of. Since 3 months iwas in india my mental condition started like suddenly i felt alone (went india after 6 yrs with baby ) and totally confused ,just like amnesia i was like sitting frozen mind crying not eating(weighed 75lbs) dont know what to do. Nothing i liked there, everybody inlaws ,parents 83yr old granny tookcare of me but i was going crazy,even visited physc dr but he said nothing going on, just eat and gain wgt. Before india trip i was not eating at all,(health problems)now one month i am back i am eating everything even put on some weight . But that confusion mind state is still there. I read my conditions online some say depression but again some sympton are really not there. I googled,woki how how to be happy , confused and etc
    even writting this is not clear i think. I want to start fresh, learn driving,get a job be healthy, my mind is wandering a lot.overwhelmed. I start thinking of driving end up worrying how to put my daughter in playschool,or can we afford ,i dont want to think but think a lot but dont know what i am worried about or stand still doing nothing when there is lot to do cooking,feeding baby,
    nowadays i am screming to my kid a lot to keep quite,cant concentrate oon two things at a time, indian school passout did odd jobs but not desk job.have ead want to work sitting (dont know any jobs like that)

Feel sleepy ,restless,tired all the time. Since 2dayes feeling aged

strongly want to feel normal,got out of this situation. Can someone help to figure out all this.

1 person likes this.

2. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

Symptoms are like postpartum depression.. but its too late... 2.5 years is not normal.

What you need is some mental work to keep yourself busy.. learn new skills, go on a weekend get away or write something on any topic and post it on IL.. :).

Driving may not be a good idea.. in light of lack of traffic etiquette amongst us, you may end up hurting some one.

3. experincelove

experincelove New IL'ite

Every problem has a solution.
    If you want I can help you to bring you out from problem

4. larapowell

larapowell Bronze IL'ite

Self belief & determination - if not for yourself then do it for your kid. Get up tomorrow and start a new day, a new life tomorrow. Do a lot of stuff. Watch TV with your kid, exercise, read, write blogs, meet people, learn something new. There are a lot of things. All you need to do is START!

5. neruvullur

neruvullur New IL'ite

Yes .i want a free mind.any suggestions will motivate me.

6. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

It is only YOU know what is bothering you. Definitely you have something in your mind....which creates this disturbance.....write down all the things which are bothering you....even a silly thing....try to analyse your ACTUAL issue....avoid the other stuffs which is not worth worrying.

Try to spend quality time with your kid, since she is 2 1/2 years it is the high time to put her in playschool....so start your work on that. Eat healthy food, go to temple, do meditation, listen to slokas and bhajans.

Talk to your friends, hubby, parents and with your lovely kid. Do not think that you have some medical issues...nothing to worry. try to join you in any activity like zumba class, yoga class, stitching class etc according to your interest.