Need Help Accupuncture ..plz Suggest.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Manup2016, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Manup2016

Manup2016 New IL'ite

Hello guys,
    I am manu 30yrs ,ttc for past 5 yrs.i stay in Usa.i came to india for treatment.Now undergoing ivf treatment with Dr.Anuradha ,hyderabad.i may be having FET in coming 2 weeeks.
    i am planning to go for accupuncture.
    Can you guys please suggest which accupunture facility is good in hyderabad.please share your thoughts abt accupuncture if u have gone through it...Thanks in advance.

2. DeeVanga

DeeVanga New IL'ite

Hi Manu, any luck? I hope it worked out for you! I have been consulting dr Anu as well... we did 2 rounds with no luck. We are planning to try again next month! Also, please let me know if you found a good acupuncture place

3. Manup2016

Manup2016 New IL'ite

Hi Deevanga,
    I tried accupuncture for couple of times but stopped as i didnt find any difference and also that center was too far from my house.Dr Anu suggested couple of accupuncture centers.Tell dem dat ur looking for accupuncture ,dey wl provide you the list of centers.I tried to call all of accupuncture centers and found out akshar welness center is good.
    Search in google u wl find out:
    Akshar welness center,
    Kothaguda.
    I tried couple of rounds and now i am pregnant.
    Nothing is in our hands so keep trying.All the best.Be positive.i wish you lots of luck and baby dust.

4. DeeVanga

DeeVanga New IL'ite

Many congratulations, Manu... Wishing your baby a safe and smooth ride:) one last question, were you able to consult Dr Ani directly all through? Or she would only do the transfer

5. Manup2016

Manup2016 New IL'ite

Thanks Deevanga and i hope to listen gud news from u soon.
    When you go through fresh cycle in which egg retrieval is done,Dr.Anu will do most of the follicle scans .if she is busy or out of town then senior dctrs will do the scans.
    If you are going through FET ,unless its important u wont be meeting Dr.anu.
    If you want to meet Dr.Anu personally,u can take her appointment and you should be paying for it.
    I met her personally once to discuss the process .
    I will be more than happy to help u .
    R u gng through ivf or iui ?u told dat u had failed cycles.Ask doctors as many as questions and ask them if dey need to do anymore tests. when did u go through cycles?do u still have embryos or gng fr fresh cycle?

6. DeeVanga

DeeVanga New IL'ite

Thanks, Manu... I'm in an unusual situation... Tried 3 rounds of IVF with no luck and last month conceived naturally which ended up being ectopic... I'm coninuing to consult Anu and little hazy on the way forward... Anyway hoping for the best now. Fingers crossed! You take care and we shall stay in touch

7. Umavenkats

Umavenkats New IL'ite

Hi, am an acupuncturist from Chennai. This science works very well. Last year alone 19,ppl got conceived. It works to balance the energy level. It has spiritual component. Only God can create life. By balancing energy level, the atmosphere becomes favourable and pure, for the divine to manifest. Do not treat this acupuncture science as like any modern methods. It works. Best wishes.

8. Manup2016

Manup2016 New IL'ite

Hi Deevanga,
    How are you doing?
    I have tried 5 rounds of ivf in usa with no success,in which 1 round was ectopic pregnancy.i was so devasted .After going through all treatment in usa ,i came to india for treatment.
    In india i went directly to Anu doctor.if spending money is not a issue, try to go for pgs testing of embryos.Doctor said testing is not required but i insisted.After transferring pgs tested embryos i became pregnant.chk in google for more info on pgs testing.
    Msg me personally if u need any more info.