1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need for strength

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,
    please accept my condolences. It is indeed very painful to lose a parent. It is good that you had been near him for a long time. Please console yourself that your father would have asked you to take care ofyour hubby than travel with him. You will remember him as you lat saw him, healthy and cheerful. And be consoled that he died an instant death and your brothers were able to fulfil his wish. And this being the Utharayana punya kaalam, cremating a dead person the same day is the norm followed. So your dear father had become one with God, be assured of that.
    We are all with you, sharing your grief.

2. varudhini

varudhini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kanaka

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family on the sudden demise of your father, whose place in our life can't be substituted by anyone.

"Life is full of surprises, so accept it as it comes".

May god give you all the courage and strength to accept the reality and to regain normality. Take care of your husband.

I strongly believe his soul will rest in peace by having caring and affectionate children like you.

Varudhini

3. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,
    I am deeply saddened to hear the news about the sudden death of your father. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. I know you will miss your father greatly. During this difficult time I know you will draw upon your own strength and the strength of loved ones that hold you in their thoughts. Remember IL is filled with people who care about you in this time of sorrow. Let me know if I can be of any help to you in PM I will try my best to give you the strength.
    Love,

4. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,

Please accept my heartfelt condolences on your father's sudden demise. We pray that his soul rests in peace. It is a very very difficult fact to swallow that one of your parents is no more, but take solace in the fact that your loving dad did not suffer much, and had a peaceful end.

-Vidya

5. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,

I am very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences.
    May the Almighty God give you and your family strength at this time of need. Your father sounds like a nice and honorable man. May his soul rest in peace.

Regards,
    Jothi

6. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,
    My heartfelt condolences to you and your family on the sudden loss of your father.We pray that his soul rests in peace.I know this is very difficult time,may god give you the courage to accept this and give strength to withstand this situation.Take care of you and yours.

7. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kanaka

Please accept my heart felt condolences on the sudden demise of your father. My prayers to the Almighty to give you and your family necessary strength to overcome this difficult situation. May his soul rest in peace.

Regards
    Priya

8. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kanaka,

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family on the sudden loss of your father.We pray God that his soul rests in peace and our prayers to God to grant you the strength to bear this loss.

How is your husband now? Take care of him. We will pray for him and wish him to get well soon.

9. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Dear Kanaka
    My heartfelt condolences on the demise of your father.
    I lost mine two years ago. Ever since , Appa has been much more a part of me and near me than he was , when alive and living 400 miles away. Only the body dies, the bond of Father-daughter, lives forever.

Sharing in your grief,
    Manjula

10. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

dear friends
    thanks a lot for your warm messages. i was very very happy to know that god has given me such wonderful friends to lean upon.my father's final rituals went off as he wished.from now on my only dream and wish is to fulfill his dreams and desires. i will carry with me fond memories of the time i spent with him.He wanted us to help others as much as possible which i would definitely do.i once again would like to extend my helping hand to all my friends. thanking you yours affly kanaka raghavan