Need Feedback about Treamis World School in EC

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by gundasi, Feb 20, 2008.

1. swatsrini

swatsrini New IL'ite

Re: Best School - Deens Academy or GEAR Innovative or TREAMIS World ?

Hi, I am Swati Prabhu . I am the Manager Public Relations at Treamis World School. Please call us on 99000 34856 for any clarifications regarding your queries. We will be happy to answer all your questions directly.

2. swatsrini

swatsrini New IL'ite

Soumya,

Please contact me, for clarifying all your doubts and queries. My son is studying in Treamis World School and contrary to your opinion I think Treamis is a very good school. I will be able to clear all the misinformation that you have. Even before I joined as Manager - Public Relations at Treamis we had taken admission for our son there. It is a school that offers the right combination of Academics and Co Curricular activities for a child right from Kindergarten. Having done an M.Phil in International Finance I know and understand the importance of Academics and would not have gone for Treamis unless I was sure that it is the best for my son.

Moderator comment : Please use PM for sharing contact info.

3. sharbarisingh

sharbarisingh New IL'ite

[FONT=arial,helvetica]My daughter is studying in the Sorsfort school and I found the school to be really nice one. They have well planned curriculum and activities. I believe, they really provide the needed strong foundation to all the children. [/FONT]