1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

need direction if i am right or wrong

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by 92928drh, Apr 3, 2010.

1. smruthiram

smruthiram New IL'ite

Hi,

Here is my 2 cents. I have a very strong feeling that your sil could have some harmonal imbalance, which could result in tantrums,hitting head and getting annoyed with somebodys presence. Here it is you. So be it. And that could be a reason for her to not to concieve.

Having said that. the best remedy or help from your side would be to completly ignore her and her attitude. Let your children be her medicine. It also makes me think that you are very insecured. There can be no one inbetween you and your kids. Also have a small talk with your kids about her (everything positive), since they visit her. As a foursome(you,DH,and kids) help her out,but you being invisible.

But remember, don't expect anything in return(in a form of respect or smile or anything) from her.

And cut the crap on blessings, no one needs anybodys blessing. We all reap our own Karma!! If she is going to curse you instead of a blessing are you going to take it? No! So please cut it out.

Remember, according to her you have something that she does not have KIDS! So cut your action chord,vocal chord,let your children intereact and have a great family life.

I pray the almighty for your peace.

Regards

S:thumbsup