Need best India vedic astrologer/ love psychic in London ?

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by Terrys52, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Terrys52

Terrys52 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Am looking for good, genuine vedic astrologer / psychic reader. I have consulted some but not get satisfied readings. If you know anyone in London or in India, please provide info to reach them as am in desperate need for an astrologer. I'll be grateful to you

thanks

2. swapna42

swapna42 New IL'ite

Hi Terry

I understand your need. You can meet Shri Saiupasak Guruji. search in google with his name you will get more info. He is genuine astrologer practicing astrology for more than two decades. He is a traditional vedic astrologer follows horoscope analysis. A qualified and result oriented astrologer, has proven record of many satisfied clients from all over the World.

Astrologer saiUpasak unique way of prediction makes different from all others in terms of accuracy and perfection. Horoscope readings done in precise, authentic way are capable of giving correct result to the person, and it needs cutting perfection from the astrologer. Astrologer SaiUpasak with many years of experience and deep knowledge in astro-science +91 8099452811

3. Terrys52

Terrys52 New IL'ite

Thank you very much Swapna42.

I am very thankful to your help.

do you have any personal experience with astrologer Sai Upasak guruji, Please provide me some references

4. swapna42

swapna42 New IL'ite

Yes, i met him when i was back in India.

All my family and my relatives consult for astrological suggestions. I noticed him as very talented astrologer who are very few now.

5. Sunan

Sunan New IL'ite

Hey folks,

wht is upasana

i think it related to something like devotee, prayer.

6. radhakrishna69

radhakrishna69 New IL'ite

Hi Sunan

it is originally a Sanskrit word comprising two parts: Upa and Asana. The complete meaning is a seat close by. It is used to implicate the rituals or pujas or homams to go closer to God

7. Sunan

Sunan New IL'ite

Yeah, got it

But, what is to do with astrology? upasana and astrology are two different things

8. radhakrishna69

radhakrishna69 New IL'ite

Sunan,

Astrology and upasana are no different things. Astrology is related to the study of horoscope according to planet positions. But what's there in the sky when you see planets and lagnas in horoscope? Upasana means meditation, like deep concentrating on the subject warding off all thoughts of mind and thinking about one particular aspect at the given time.
    imagine when you are not able to stick your mind and done a work like drawing, painting. How it results ? the same way when an astrologer doesn't concentrate and jus tell the things according book, like you have so and so.. the same way happens

Astrology well connected to spirituality and the ultimate goal of this science to attain higher lands. So astrology need to be understand with upasana and an astrologer be as a upasak( the one who do upasana )

9. Sunan

Sunan New IL'ite

nice explanation,

concentration is important, agreed.
    upasana is like tapas, a penance something like that

10. Sunan

Sunan New IL'ite

Duplicate......

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014