Need Assistance as My Husband is moving to Pune Next month!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pune' started by vidyuth, Jul 15, 2014.

1. vidyuth

vidyuth New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

My husband is moving to pune in mid august. His work place is in Kharadi..... I need help:

1. Please suggest decent and safe residential area near his work place (EON Free Zone)

2. We have a daughter she is 6 and half yrs old, studying in II std here in chennai. Can u suggest some good schools there in pune near his work place...

3. Also is it possible to get admission in any of the good schools this academic year. If not possible can you guys suggest some good schools for the next academic year and when will the admission process start.

2. DDS19

DDS19 New IL'ite

Dear Vidyuth,
    Welcome to Pune. Hope you have great time here. Regarding the residential place, near Kharadi you get a lot of options for residence. You can get in touch with any property dealer, who can show u a lot of options according to your requirement. Near kharadi, you get a lot of good options for schools, hospitals, shopping malls etc.

There are some good schools around, for which I am not very sure about the academic timeline. You can get in touch personally with them. I can just tell u some name:
    - Vibhgyor High
    - Amanora school
    - Delhi Public School
    - Bishops

Hope it helps..

3. vidyuth

vidyuth New IL'ite

Thanks for the information......... This will be really helpful. Thanks again....