1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need an effective face pack for dry skin....

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by sruty, Feb 22, 2010.

1. sruty

sruty New IL'ite

Hai all...:)
    can u plzz suggest a really effective face pack for me...? i ve dry skin.. medium complxn.. dnt want to use creams and al dat.. so plzz help me by suggstng a daily home made face pack..to get fair skin..

2. gayabarbie

gayabarbie New IL'ite

hi ,
    try lemon+honey combination on ur face for 10 or 15 mins daily...
    if lemon does not suit you..plain honey is enough..honey moisturizes ur skin naturally along with bleaching..ur facial hair will also become golden color in due course of time..try it during night ... after u wash ur face and before u sleep..try it for 10 or 15 min initially and u can increase the time span as time goes...:)let me know ur results in case u try..best of luck

3. deepthijv

deepthijv Bronze IL'ite

Dear

Honey is excellent for smoothing the skin and softening lines. Spread it as a film all over the face. Leave it for 15 minutes and remove with cotton wool pads and warm water.

For dry skin, a honey and egg mask is very useful. Mix to a paste ½ teaspoon honey, one egg yolk and 1 tablespoon milk powder, apply on the face for 20 minutes and rinse off.

My sister has a very dry skin, she uses this mask always and it really helped her, you can also try this mask and let me know the results

All the best

Deepthi

4. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

For dry skin
    Almond powder — 2 tsp
    Curd — 2 tsp
    Coconut oil — 1 tsp
    Mixall the above and apply with massaging strokes all over face and neck. Wash off after five minutes with milk and then splash some cold water.:thumbsup

5. Stormy

Stormy New IL'ite

For dry skin , mix honey with milk cream and apply over the face and neck. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it. For best results avoid using soaps or face washes. Use besan powder.This can be done regularly.

6. VaishnaviRam

VaishnaviRam Junior IL'ite

You can use cottage cheese (paal edu). It makes yr skin shiny. Apply it and within half an hour it gets dried. Rinse yr face well. It not only makes oily, it gives good complexion too. But it wont suit for some people. they may get pimple or dark complexion, cause of fat in cottage cheese. Try for two days but if it suits u, never avoid it. It really makes u shiny, glowy and look younger ever.

Just look what soup your using. Because of soap, your skin may get dry.

7. sweetoo

sweetoo Silver IL'ite

Face packs made up of fruits like papaya, peach, banana, which are rich in vitamin, benefit the dry skin. Avocado is good natural moisturizer. U can use any of the fruits to make a gud fruit pack. Before use of any face pack for dry skin, make sure to give steam bath to your face.

1 tsp of wheat flour,
    2 tsp of gram flour,
    2 tsp of fresh milk cream
    2 tsp of honey.
    Mix all the ingredients and apply on the face and neck. After 20 minutes, massage it to remove. Wash off the left over pack.

Mix 1 tsp. of honey,
    18-20 drops of carrot juice or orange juice,
    oatmeal powder or besan powder to thicken it.
    Apply it on face and leave for 20 minutes and wash off. Definitely it will help u.

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  8. Beena007

Beena007 New IL'ite

wow !!!
    all the above mentioned face packs will help tackle the dryness of the skin.
    none will help to make the skin fairer.
    just apply a good suncscreen so that the colour remains what it is now.

9. Beena007

Beena007 New IL'ite

oops.forgot to add a line.
    add mashed ripe avocado to any of the above packs or use it alone.
    and say bye bye to dryness