Need all your prayers

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by advitha, Oct 26, 2012.

1. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Just learned that one of my friends at work is diagnosed with breast cancer. She just delivered a baby boy last year. The doctors are suspecting that it could have gone past just one surgery, she might need a chemo. The lady is just 40. She is a single asian mother with no support from family, handling everything herself from home to baby. We always view her as a strong lady who's high spirited and a fighter but when she talked to us today she broke down completely. I feel how painful it would be. I look forward for all good hearts to please pray for this colleague of mine. She's in the process of finding a helper for her during the surgery time. Please include her in all your prayers, for a speedy recovery from this tough phase.

Uma

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Uma

Will keep your friend in my prayer. Be beside her as she will need some support and help at such a delicate time. Hope she will get all the help that she needs.

3. Topaz

Topaz Silver IL'ite

Hi Uma, so sorry to hear the news, but your friend is going through yet another fire test and is going to come a winner, she and her son are in my prayers!

4. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

Thanks Aruna and Topaz for the kind words. We colleagues have decided to do a fundraiser to support paying nanny.