Need all your prayers to get our lost items !!!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by ssubhasr, Sep 29, 2015.

1. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Hello friends,

We recently moved from Boston, MA to Sugar Land, TX. We hired a mover and he delivered 80% of our items (in 2 consignments....though we don't have much items !!) and remaining 1/5th of the items (around 21 boxes which has all my wedding dresses - 6 silk sarees and 6 heavy fancy sarees, our 42" TV and some other valuable items) are still missing. The movers are not so responsive when we called....We have emailed them, tried to call them...they are saying we are searching ...we are searching.... and for the past 3 days not at all attending our calls :(
    My only hope is just to pray to the God to find our lost items !! Only God can help us in locating the boxes by the movers....

I request everyone to pray for us to get our lost boxes....group prayers are always answered by the God. :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

Thank you for the prayers....:bowdown:bowdown

2. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

Pray to "Arai Kasu Amman". Once you get items back do a small pooja with a piece of jaggery as neyveidyam. It has worked for all things large and small. Hope you get your things back.
    Shakthi7

3. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Hope you get your things back. Don't worry , if it is destined to reach it will.
    Don't lose hope, God always knows what is better for us.

4. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Thank you friends...

Am still waiting for a reply from the movers...i believe in God and group prayers...