1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need advise for problem

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by springfire123, Dec 23, 2007.

1. springfire123

springfire123 New IL'ite

Hi, its nice to be registered in Indusladies....
    i want an advice to my problem.
    i am married and suffering with back pain and now a days with over weight... please suggest me different options to lose my weight specially my tummy and also simple exercies to reduce my backpain.. as i am working women... i need to site 9 to 10 hours in front of computer... and suffering with back pain... and over weight.. pls suggest me good and simple tips to my problem

thank u and regards
    springfire123

2. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Hi Springfire. I see that this is your first post in IL - glad that you have found us! Why dont you visit the thread http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/11836-who-am-i.html and tell us about yourself. I see that you are a working woman and is looking for weight loss tips. We have a support group for people wanting to loose weight and keep track of it i this sub forum. Go through it and I am sure you will benefit from it. Welcome to IL!!

3. springfire123

springfire123 New IL'ite

Hi still i dont think so it will work... u mentioned only diet program.. pls advise me more abt my problem

4. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Springfire - if you go to this forum - Health, Diet & Fitness - IndusLadies - you will find many ladies asking similar questions that are answered. If you find that your situation is different or unique, start a thread giving some specifics and I am sure someone will be able to address. This is all about us sharing information on what works for us - certain diet and exercise programs work for some while others dont. If you feel you are over weight and need to loose some weight, you should first consult your doctor, and then start an exercise program. If you are unsure of what to do, you can always start with walking briskly every day or join a local gym.

Hope this helps.