1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

need advice-urgent

Discussion in 'Breast Feeding' started by nebpharm, Jul 17, 2011.

1. nebpharm

nebpharm Bronze IL'ite

hi friends ,
    my baby is almost 3 months old. so far i m breastfeeding him n want to continue but i hav to join my job again after 15-20 days.i m living with mom. the problem is when i tried to feed him with milk with bottle or spoon he spited it out after some time , rather vomit. i tried both infant formula and normal milk. when he was newly born as i was unable to feed him , he took lactogen without any problem for 3 days. then i tried after 1 month , he drank but vomited after some time. after that i hav tried for 3-4 times but the result is same with every kind of milk.
    I m in stress as i cant leave the job n he will hav to be without me for atleast 5-6 hrs.

plss help.

2. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

1)See if you get breast milk pumps , pump breastmilk and give it to your kid in a bottle. See if this works out...May be he did not like the taste of formula. If it works , You can pump and store milk in Fridge..(Freezer if he has to take milk after few hrs..) and non freezer ...if it will consumed within few hrs....

2)Sometimes kids won't accept bottles when they see mon in front of them...Try to spend half day out of your home but near by and let you mom feed the formula......

3) is there any possibility that you can shift near to your office...That way you can take breaks (T Breaks,lunch) and feed the child....