1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need Advice / Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by skchivukula, Jun 19, 2010.

1. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends
    My BIL's family is landing shortly and they want to make a 2-day trip to NYC. Would like to know which is the better choice for sight-seeing in NYC - MTA Transit or Hop-on-Hop-off buses ??
    Unable to decide in this regard, so please suggest which is a better option? And which is more convenient for a 2-day local sight-seeing in New York City.

2. skchivukula

Can anyone please advice/suggest?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  3. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

My suggestion is Hop on -Hop off , because for this they willhave loop buses,will guide you plus can complete many places in short like a day or two.

When coming to MTA though price wise it is less than before option, you will have know the places, map well to reach the destination. For new it is little tough part and from your post i see they have only 2days, then in this option lot of time will be spent in searching, finding services.

Personally i didn't use Hopon -Hopoff because i was residing very near to Newyorkcity, we use to visit one place wheneever we find time during weekends.

4. skchivukula

Thank you Usha for your suggestion