Need advice!!Plz very tensed

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by cutekid, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Sandhya ganesh

Sandhya ganesh New IL'ite

Hi cutekid n congradulations on ur pregnency.
    I agree with all other members, u don't have to quit ur job if there is no problem in ur pregnency. But do check with ur doctor whether u can work or not. I was told in my pregnency that i should not work all household works n all that by many people but my doctor told me it is okay to do all that work but to do little slow. So i would advice u there is no harm in doing work in pregnency.
    Eat well, eat healty, drink lots of water, stop worrying n enjoy all the special attention u get.

sandhya

2. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hey Sandhya

Thanks alot, ur assurances mean a lot to my disturbed mind.It calms me & gives me new energy to go ahead. :)

3. tikka

tikka Gold IL'ite

Cute Kid, congrats. I apologise off the bat if I am repeating what others have said.
    It looks like you have the situation under good control, you have passed the crucial first trimester. Congrats again, it must be a relief to have gone through the difficult stage without much effort. Given you had some bleeding issues in the first trimester, you will monitored closely and that is a good thing because any risk will be found out quickly.
    As long as there are not issues like incompetent cervix, standing a couple of hours everyday should not come in the way of a healthy pregnancy. You could probably arrange for a bar stool or a high stool in your office while you are doing your research to give you quick relief.Are you working in a lab, then there may be issues about handling chemicals (if you are doing that sort of research ;-) ).
    Do talk to you Ob about risk factors and the precautions you need to take for your condition. Wishing you a healthy, stress free pregnancy

4. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Thanks Dear Tikka,
    I use the stools to sit for a while during working.Also I have to work with chemicals and all but I do wear masks & protective covering.Thanks for the encouragement & giving your time for me.Really appreciate.thanks