1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice from Suryanamaskar lovers...

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by almondeyes, Nov 24, 2013.

1. almondeyes

almondeyes Bronze IL'ite

Dear SN lovers,

Greetings for the day!!!

I am pretty new to the site and also to SN, so couldnt go through all the older posts you guys have discussed on all the aspects of SN. I have done SN religiously for 10 months and was hugely benefitted by it. I was almost addicted to it , unless i joined the ttc wagon , and started to doubt its benefits.

I started with 10 sets everyday and reached to 100 sets and lost 21 kgs by it in a matter of 9 months. Initially I did 1 hr yoga in which 10 SN were included , but slowly i was hooked to SN , and increased the number and just loved the energy , vigour ,positiveness ,spirituality , freshness and flexibility that comes with it. And its really difficult to gain the weight back even if u stop doing SN!! I love this part :)

However since last 6 months I am ttc , and my MIL feels its because of the SN , that its getting delayed. I even met a gynaec , and he also said the same . I dont want to believe him:(. But I became skeptic , and so now on I do my 100 SN only after my monthly periods till my 10 day.  Some of  you might feel that its very strenous to be performed while ttc. But i dont feel discomfort doing it , as it takes me only 45 - 50 minutes.

So now my daily exercise routine is as follows:

TTC days:
    1 hr walk on treadmill at 6.1 km/hr
    15 mints cycling.

Safe exercise days( 4th day of periods till 10th day)
    1 hr jog at treadmill at 7.5 km/hr
    100 SN
    15 mints cycling.

I would like to know from you guys:
    1 )If any of you feel that really SN did make you wait a little more for your LO?
    2 ) Do you think my set up should be fine , as I am only doing it on safe days.
    3 ) Anyone in the same boat, can share there story, as to what they did to become pregnant.

TIA.

2. almondeyes

almondeyes Bronze IL'ite

90 views and no replies :(
    No one s ever treaded this path before?
    I hope my question is clear. I just want some success stories from regular SN doers.The only person I know who does SN daily is my teacher , who is in TTC phase for the last 6 yrs. She only does 3 sets of SN a day and other yoga postures because she has no weightloss goals like me. As per my situation I have stated above. Would appreciate your response friends.

TIA