1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

need advice for accesories

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by pinky2cute, Mar 25, 2014.

1. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Hi beautiful ladies,

I've my friend's wedding in coming month. i have decided to wear a baby pink and white combination chudidaar. The top has gold chamkis and embroidery work. Bottom is chudi pant white color with baby pink fine prints of small designs.
    Dupatta is also same as bottom white with pink design.

Now for accesories, I'm planning to wear a black and gold bracelet (thick and big one) and a watch. I'll be wearing black wedges and a black envelope clutch.
    Is this good combination? I mean will the black accesories go well with pink n white outfit?
    Plz advice.
    Also, I'm a doctor so I dont wish to wear heavy neckpieces or big earrings.
    I like to keep it simple yet it must look elegant.
    If its okay to go with black accesories for my pink-white outfit, do you think I should go for a simple black necklace + earrings? Or I can wear normal gold chain with gold earrings n black clutch , bracelet n wedges?
    Plz help

2. pinky2cute

Guys, if I posted in wrong forum then I request moderator to shift this to appropriate one.

I hope someone here has a good taste of making fashion statement. Waiting for some genuine reply.

3. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Why black?
    Are you attending morning event or evening event. If it is daytime don't wear black.
    If you want to keep it simple and elegant. match it with gold jewelry like chain, earrings, bangle and watch. For purse and sandals you can match it with white or Gold.

1 person likes this.
  4. pinky2cute

Ars, thanks for the reply. Atlast someone replied.

Well I too wanted to go for gold accesories, but the problem is that I have only one heel which is black. Also I would be travelling to another city for the weddng so I wanted to carry a bigger envelope clutch to keep my cell, suitcase keys, money for emergency or auto/cab fare, compact, lipstick and some tissues. And I only have a black clutch with me which can incorporate all these stuff.

Do you think the gold jewelry and black clutch and black heels would be okay?
    I cannot spend get a new pair of heels or clutch now due to financial limit right now.

5. pinky2cute

By the way it is a morning event but there'll be wedding reception next day evening which I need to attend too.

6. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Sure why not black clutch and heels would be good too.
    Remember as long as you are comfortable in your dressing you will be confident. When you are confident you will radiate positive energy and smile a lot. Smiling face is the best jewelry.
    New sandals is not a good idea. better to wear what you are used to and comfortable.

1 person likes this.
  7. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Morning event white and pink is good.
    What are you wearing for the evening.

8. achu1

achu1 Silver IL'ite

you can wear white metal simple neclaces and earings which come in set. For this white n pink combination you will get one very easily. for the hand bag, one small cluch type of white will be very matching. Go for a white sandal too. Enjoy the wedding.

9. pinky2cute

Yea ars, you are right, nee sandals are not good. That too I dont wear heels often as I tend to walk fast even without my knowledge and so I'm prone for falls if I wear heels. Hence I only have a pair of black heels which I wear only for such occasions.

For evening wear, I'm mostly planning to wear a saree (green silk with maroon brocade blouse) .
    I too think gold jewelry will be best as I can wear same for both occasions.
    I'm only not sure of the bag and heels.

10. pinky2cute

Thanks achu1, but my problem as I mentioned is that right now I can't invest in new sandals and accessories. Maybe clutch I can, but footwear I can't and also with new sandals I won't be comfortable and the issue is the wedding is in diff city so I have to pack everythng and carry the luggage.
    And metal neckpieces are good but just not my type dear. I prefer simple gold chains or a simple pearl necklace like that.