1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice and suggestion

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by lakshu, Apr 11, 2010.

1. lakshu

lakshu New IL'ite

Dear thank you so much, without my parent and brothers acceptance, without their cooperation, i will not take single step.

2. lakshu

lakshu New IL'ite

Dear, Yes you are 100% correct, all the 4 points are good analyse. Basically i don't have a good opionion about males, Do men are good? often I have this question in my mind. This man who has proposed me also spoke to me nicely. But still I have a doubt, he is waiting for my acceptance for the past 5 months.

Some times I feel to live as a widow, but sometimes when I see my younger daughter felt so bad becoz she is longing for a father's love and affection.

I too feel very lonely. My parents and my elder are so selfish, after he passed away I understood about the persons who were around me. My younger brother who is a very good character always have a soft corner on me helping financially too. He is a police inspector, if he helps me, I will get a very good life. Let me pray other than that I don't have any hold or hope. bye once again thank you.

3. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Lakshu, good and bad are embedded in the world, a good woman will always have this question , are there good men? and good men will always have this question too, are there any good women in this world? . its just where we belong, because we get bad, we think everything is bad, of course good is in minority, how to find it a big question, and whether we will get it or not is another, call it karma, I believe in that, because there is some big power which directs things, as we see how events happen in this world, out of no where we meet someone, come close, marry and then divorce. all this is cycyle of karma. moreover I believe one thing, what Buddha said, whatever gives happiness, or whatever we look at for happiness and enjoyment, that thing itself brings sorrow, whether its human, money, personal possession when lost. So we have to accept that when we are wanting happiness, sorrow is also coming along in disguised form. No one can stay married, and happy all the time, there are people who have no problems, everything is ok in their married life, you ask them are they happy, the answer would be no in many cases. No one knows what makes human happy perpetually, there is no content in this world.

Your past is bad and so you are worried, rightly so, and for a woman who feels her brothers, parents are really going to help if she is alone without husband are mostly mistaken, brothers live their life with their wives, and their wives dont like sisters interference.

I have a friend here in US, his sister is getting divorced after 2 years of marriage, she was dependent, her husband threw her out on street , when she came to her brothers place, she lived for 7 months, her brothers wife was not bad but was also not making her feel comfortable, she was cold in her behavior, very less talk, and show as if she is not happy her being around... the guy started developing rifts in his family life because of that, he felt why is his wife not helping him to help his sister in dire consequences, that is how world is..

When you see someone is asking you to marry him and as you said he is from 5 months trying, that may be a two way sign, good and bad too, you have to see how much intense he is in pursual, does he say things which look balanced, dont go by word of mouth he says he will treat you well and all, why does he even need to say that, it is upto you to judge by his behavior, actions, past etc.

Always take time to decide ..

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  4. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Dear Lakshu,
    Its a good thing that life has given you a 2nd chance.Tread with caution.Have you met this guy?

Do you really like him? Not compromise but like....if you do then don't look back.

Do your due diligence in screening him.Check his background.If he is from another town then have a detective agency dig up everything.

About your daughter....Bring them up as confident,educated and independant. If someone does not want to marry them because of caste..do U want them to be married to such individuals?

Take care of your life and the rest will follow.

JMO.

Good Luck
    FL

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  5. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Good one, I think something like security clearance in US? Detective should find out about his habits, also try to enter in a fight with him to see his attitude, anger, termperament, abuses, whether the detective is bashed or asked forgiveness, or/and send a undercover woman detective, to seduce and see if he will be honest or flirting, all this will give a good idea. Karamchand can be rehired.:)

6. BeeAmma

BeeAmma Silver IL'ite

Hi Lakshu,
    I know an Indian widowed woman with 2 daughters married to a previously unmarried person. This man is actually very good and he has raised the daughters as his own, paid for their weddings etc. There are good and bad people in the world. You mentioned your younger brother is an inspector. Can he check on this alliance to see if he has any past record and his general reputation in the community? That should give you a better idea.

Good luck.

7. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Dear Tridev,
    I found out that in India..when people are marrying daughters ..they do so.
    I have no clue about it but I have 3 close associates who said that it was done in their case...just to check if the boys side is telling the truth.

Hey, if this is available and one cannot have a live in relationship then I say go for it...:thumbsup

FL

8. lakshu

lakshu New IL'ite

Dear friend, I met him once, he is a person of very average personality, he told me that he likes me very much. He is not revealing his personal life ie about his wife and children. He said when a time comes i will tell you every thing. If I accept his proposal. when I forced him to tell he says it is very painful for him, so he told he will tell afterwards.

He gave his in-laws address, If i want to find out the truth but he said my wife is no more. Whenever I spoke to him he was having any business problems ie financial crisis. He told business means daily life is like a war field.

I need peace and little happiness, I want to know whether this person can give me life support and security.

But in any way he is not forcing me. He said if you don't like me you can tell the truth I will accept. He said you can give your parent address let me go and talk to them. I feel he is hiding something in his mind. I don't know how to know that?

9. lakshu

lakshu New IL'ite

Dear friend, you are correct but my brother is itself not accepting me to for remarriage, if he helps I will get a very good life. His wife told that I can accept this thing your brother is not taking my words. my anni is telling whatever the age a woman need support and security. you try to convince ur brother.

10. lakshu

lakshu New IL'ite

dear friend, i too thought the same but what to do i don't know agency like that.