1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need a weight loss buddy!!!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by alka2012delhi, Aug 22, 2013.

1. alka2012delhi

alka2012delhi New IL'ite

:thumbsupHi Ladies,

I am new to Indus ladies. I need a weight loss buddy to help me reduce weight.

I am working and married and therefore I do not find time to exercise. plus when my In laws come over to our place, there is lot of sugar and ghee (oil) in my diet because my mom-in-law cooks.

I am not sure how to loose weight but I can easily cut off sugar and oil from my diet as I lost 11 kgs 2 years back through brisk walk and diet control.

I just need a motivating friend right now after marriage because my husband is tall and fit and doesnt like exercising.

I have become little below 80 kgs and my height is 164 cms.

Looking forward to new buddies.

2. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

I also have been thinking of getting on weight loss. SO we can motivate each other . I also work & married with 2 kids.
    SO I am thinking I will start walking everyday for 1/2 hour-- it could be walk after dinner or in the evening .
    I will increase my water intake and STOP eating all junk. Are you with me!!!

3. TheBeliever

TheBeliever Silver IL'ite

like to join you guys..I am SAHM..i walk for 3.5-4 miles everyday and 1hr yoga with diet...Trying to avoid junks /fried foods but not possible on weekends..but am working on it...

4. alka2012delhi

alka2012delhi New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am with you. i can start from sunday as I will be little tight on schedule both tomorrow and day after.

two weeks back I started eating my dinner at 8 pm. as I work fro 12 pm till 9 pm, I used to eat very late after reachin home like around 11 and then used to sleep after that.

But now I bring home food to office and eat at 8 pm. even if I am hungry at night afte reachin home i dont eat chappatis. I eat only little veges. that gives me around 3- 4 hours gap between dinner and sleep.

I gained my tummy because of eating and sleeping directly, but now I think the tummy will not increase.

5. SANL

SANL Silver IL'ite

please see our posts regarding weight loss and please join there we can share about the diet plan there

6. alka2012delhi

alka2012delhi New IL'ite

Hi SAHM, I dont have time for much exercises but can give maximum 1 hour to it. I love brisk walking... I am planning to start it..

try to avoid junkies as it makes the weight loss tougher. Lets plan to reduce sugar and calories intake from today. :)

7. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

SO ladies lets work on getting at least 1/2 hour walking and minimum 6 glass of water ( 8 if you can) for the first week. SO starting today for a week I will work on these 2 things.

8. suzii

suzii Bronze IL'ite

hi friends, me too want to join with you. planning to lose 5+ kgs by november.
    starting from today.

exercise 45 min daily..
    we will reach our goal.