1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Need a Telugu speaking live-in Nanny at Ashburn,VA,US

Discussion in 'Baby Sitting / Day Care' started by sushmail.30, Jan 21, 2010.

1. sushmail.30

sushmail.30 Senior IL'ite

I I need a Telugu Speaking, Live In Nanny to care of my 5 month old baby from April 1st onwards.

Price is negotiable, we are located at Ashburn, Virginia, US

2. DeepikaRastogi

DeepikaRastogi New IL'ite

Hi,

I am sorry , i can not help you with getting a nanny but thought an opportunity to open a discussion with you. I am deepika, currently staying in Chennai, India. I would be moving to Virginia, Arlington soon (by April first week) with my 3 years old baby girl. I am a working mother and would like to know the possible challenges, one could face with regards to baby sitting in virginia. Also, how much i have to shell out for baby sitting.. I am not aware of play shcools there. How much monthly we have to pay..

Appreciate your reply..

Thanks, deepika

3. ametagoud

ametagoud New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is Ameta,from Hyderabad .My Aunty Bhaskaramma ,62,is having multiple entry visa valid for 10 years and she is hale and healthy.She has been to US a couple of times on ths same job.She is loving and caring.If you are in terested I will send more details.my phone no is

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2010
  4. Moooonwalker

Moooonwalker New IL'ite

Hi ameeta,

I live in chicago, while I was searching for telugu speaking nanies I found your add regarding your aunt Bhaskaramma. If she is still available can you mail me your info. Please contact me through private messages.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
  5. ashaaapti

ashaaapti New IL'ite

Hi,

I am in Ashbunr,I baby sit at my home..let me know if you are interested.
    thanks