Need a single/double bedroom flat or independent house for rent!!!!

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by Srinalini, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Srinalini

Srinalini Silver IL'ite

Hi friends!!!!
    We are looking out for single/double bedroom flat/independent house in and around vasanth nagar area (its ok if it is available in malleswaram, rajaji nagar, mahalakshmi layout) for rent around Rs. 15000 pm for immediate occupation. Please post here if you have any place in mind. Awaiting anxiously for your replies....

2. SrividyaY

SrividyaY New IL'ite

Hi Srinalini,

I hope you have found an house already (since u r looking occupy immediately).

I gathered from your profile that you are from Chennai but if you are familiar with the areas you mentioned in Bangalore and visited already, It is ideal to find a property consultant(rental mediators) in the same area as it has become an awesome business here and there are lot of them to help us for a commission(a month's rent) I am sure you must be aware of it. Because that is how it works these days !!!

If you haven't, try to search on online property rental portals and book an appointment with landlords directly (rental agents are also there)and visit whenever it is possible to you.

But let me know if you are looking in HSR Layout ;) since am from the same area.

Good luck with your house hunt :) and Welcome to Banagalore!

Regards,
    SrividyaY

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014