1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need a happy Future!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Deepa82, Dec 25, 2007.

1. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

Well,reading the whole thing,I believe both of you love each other and can not live separated I suggest both of you meet a good psychiatrist.When you are ill bodily you do not feel anything indifferent to go to a regular doctor but when it comes to mental illness you think very much and hesitate to do to a psychiatrist.

2. BeeAmma

BeeAmma Silver IL'ite

Hi,

The good thing is that you have been proactive in becoming financially independant and moving to a different city. It would be very taxing to deal with work, a child and an abnormally troubled spouse.

The next question is, how bad is it,
    Is he physically abusive in general or has it been under mutually extreme provication?
    Does he have insecurities about himself in general? That he is not good looking, intelligent or accomplished enough...
    Is he generally a positive person or is he always crabby?
    Does his mistrust extend to others and not just you? Has he had a tough upbringing?
    Does he meditate/work out? These are mood relaxants.

3. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Hmmmmmmmmm...

well i read your post and the comments too

I understand that you both love each other a lot.

As he is a person also with some positive points and you say he likes you lot so try to threaten him that you will leave him if he ill treats you.

He will surely have a fear that it will be difficult for him to live without you.

Try to bind him by your love.

i am sure he will change.

My prayers for you dear

4. rickysymo

rickysymo New IL'ite

Any man hurting his wife or even any other woman, cannot be considered man enough. I think your husband's insecurity has been too much causing you to suffer gravely. I may not know where this insecurity of his is coming from, but one thing is for sure, he does not love you the way he loves himself.