1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need A Change...more Stressful..

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Ooviya, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,Am mom of 13 months old DD..First kid is 6 yrs.. My second one is walking with support and crawling well..My problem is, still she is having BM and solids... I tried Aavin milk in recentltly.but she didnt take.. Then she always needs my presence only.. dont hv int.to play with toys.. if i sit wit her only play for 5-10 mts..dont go or move with anyone.. includes my hubby also..Till am sleeping 4-5 hrs only in ngt.. have severe back pain and stress.. How can i overcome from this?? no other elders at home..Unable to spend time with my First DD..she feeling lot..Me too..

2. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

So, I had trouble making my son drink cow's milk as well, and it required me to drastically change my routine. I used the advice from this youtuber, who also cosleeps with her child, so its more relatable.

Apparently, the best way to wean a child from breastmilk is by reducing nighttime feedings. That was very difficult for us, so I accidently reduced the day time feedings instead. Either way, limit the BF times so that your daughter tries other options for hydration. We also used Pediasure or boost to change the flavor of the milk to make it more interesting for DS. Only after weaning, my son started drinking cow's milk properly (I weaned at 18 months). He is still not very interested about milk, but he has forgotten about BF.

Needy babies are difficult, but they do outgrow it, eventually. For your backpain, I would recommend that you try to do yoga with your baby.

It will help stretch and strengthen your back, while still spending time with your toddler. Let your older daughter join the fun too. Baby times doesn't have to mean she can't participate. Let her help you take care of her younger sister.

cliona and Ooviya like this.
  3. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Thsnks a lot...Lets Try