1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need a buddy for a 30 day raw food diet

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Cherry, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Cherry

Cherry New IL'ite

Hey its been a long time since i have been trying to shed weight exercise is something i just can't do due to health issues. Its almost been 3 4 years but i haven't succeeded really tired now. While surfing the net found this diet its like going raw 100 % n claims of great health benefits. And someone in my friend circle had shed her post pregnancy weight on fruits vegetables juices n pulses which was about 10 12 kgs in one and a half months. I need to lose weight due to my health problems as well. And according to what i have read and heard till yet about this diet or rather a detox there isn't any harm in it. So i thought to look for someone who could motivate me or be an inspiration in my hard times and vice versa. So is anyone interested to give this a try ?

2. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

where is the diet chart?

3. Cherry

Cherry New IL'ite

There's no diet chart its simply go on a fruits and vegetables diet. Its all about eating raw without any limit any restriction. So u can eat any fruit any vegetable as much as you want only condition it needs to be raw. Drink plenty of water. And one thing u need to take care of is take something that fulfills ur protein requirements. You can take fish if u r a non veg.
    By the way just in case u r interested m 70 kgs right now n my goal weight is around 55 kgs. M thinking to start from wednesday. And due to health problems i wont be working out at all. Just a walk whenever possible .

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  4. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

Eating 100 % raw food is not feasible and is not needed also. The so called benefits like 'detoxifying' etc, are basically a hype only.