1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nearing delivery but no support from husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rajapriyab, Jun 6, 2013.

1. TDR

TDR Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dear,
    congratulations on your new bundle of joy.

hope you remember me.. i replied to you once, as me too in exactly the same situation as u are. only difference being i aborted my second child seeing that he wont care for the baby. i myself cannot take it all alone to raise 2 kids. i decided that i will not have any kids in the future too. and i will raise my DD with my best effort, without expecting anything from my H.

you can also do like this. be calm, if your H is not disturbing you much, when you just let him go his ways, then i think you are not going to gain or loose anything from divorce. but make sure you are not available to him for anything. just stop expecting anything for you or your babies, start living your own life. one or the other day he might be helpful for your kids atleast.

but if you feel you can get some financial help from him, and you cannot manage without financial help from him, you have to look for other options like maintenance case.

i too suggest not to take the decision of divorce now. but at the same time, dont ever have in mind that he will help you at any point of time. you are responsible for u and your kids.

1 person likes this.
  2. jyothishri

jyothishri Silver IL'ite

congratulations dear. a small suggestion, u had patience for 3 years. continue it for 1 more year and, if possible try some prayers like siddha mangala stotram (available in prayers and slokas), anagha vratam, or slokas for matrimonial hormony. and then take a decision since there is a very long way to go before ur kids get setteled. have patience till ur second child comes to 8th or 10th class. think ur hasband is ur 3rd child till then.

3. Rajapriyab

Rajapriyab Bronze IL'ite

Friends,

Thanks for the support. I used to read the replies whenever i feel heavy and then only my mind is getting relaxed.

My big mistake in this marriage is kids planning. Second baby is totally unplanned and i didnt want to abort it. I am single parented and dont have siblings. So I took it positive that atleast my kids will have someone to support them.

I informed everything to his elder relatives who is the mediator of this marriage. When they called him, he told it is their family problem and no one should not involve. they said to me that he is not hearing anyone's word. When I asked for kids expenses his reply was "Go and beg in road". I am really fed up now and decided to file maintenance case after 2 months. I will not give him divorce for sure.