1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nayan’s Wedding Look

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by curlytweethere, Jun 10, 2022.

1. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Yrs, that's what I too meant.

2. chanchitra

Also I heard they didn't like her glamorous roles.
    Samantha is a talented actress. Superb acing in the family man.
    The song o solriya mama was vulgar per my standards.

anika987 likes this.
  3. chanchitra

4. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Both Samantha and Chaithanya hadn't revealed reasons behind their divorce. We all are just guessing reasons behind their split. Sam has been continuing to acting in movies after their marriage( 2017) and also she did lip lock scene in movie "Rangasthalam" in 2018. Somehow Sam's bold scenes in web series "The Family man 2" weren't well received by Akkineni family members. Chaitanya said in one interview was he can do all kinds of roles. He will not accept roles that would embarrass his family members.
    There is one guess is Chaithu wants to have a baby to take their relationship to the next level and settle in life, but Samantha wasn't ready to settle down and she wants to focus on her career.

shravs3 and chanchitra like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

They were in a relationship for a long time before marriage right? Wonder why such important things they did not discuss before marriage..
    It's okay if they divorce but such reasons are silly. They didn't have to marry if one wanted to focus on career and didn't want to start a family.
    Wait until both are ready and be on the same page.

6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I feel With PD..
    Both him and nayan were wrong.Nayantara went behind a married man and PD went behind another woman despite being married.If he cannot be true to his wife and kids,wonder why Nayantara thought he will be loyal to her.

madhat and Thyagarajan like this.
  7. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

As far As I know, they were in relationship more than 3 years before marriage. I think they would have discussed about those stuff. May be priorities changed later. As I told that is one of the guesses and Chai and Sam only know the truth behind their split.

shravs3 and chanchitra like this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:clap2: That is million $ Or million £ question . Should i ask this to PD or NT or both:confundio1:?

anika987 and madhat like this.
  9. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Exactly !!

You know what. I hear more and more people marrying childhood sweethearts and also saying they have lived together for so and so years, but after marriage how come they split in a few years. So someone who has lived together and understood how each other would behave, wouldn't it be easy to understand if that person would suit you or not before committing yourselves?

I had known my husband for 6 mths. went only once for dinner before engagement. Then he came to canada and I was in India. we talked for an hr once a week. given the sky high international rates at that time. then we went once for dinner before marriage. That's all the relationship we had before marriage. I would not say our marriage started very smooth. There were some rough edges but we sailed through and made it work.

I guess these days people don't want commitment. They just want to go on freely and do what they want to do. I have to definitely say kudos to Simran, Khusboo etc , [the heartthrob of so many people] who have found their right partner and have stayed true and strong till now.

Naga C and his family were not wrong in asking for certain family values to be maintained. Don't know why samantha thought after marriage she could do all these frivolous roles. She was acting proper roles till then. She could have done these roles before marriage and then toned down. Seeing that they were in a relationship for a long time before getting married, wouldn't they have talked about these things. She is going to realize after a few years how big of a mistake this divorce was. Given that she was not that great of an actor, I was actually happy that she married into a good family and will settle down eventually.

anika987 likes this.
  10. chanchitra

PD was loyal to his kids.
    People do fall out of love.
    Ramlath was refusing to give divorce for a long time.Their marriage was already broken. Nayantara entered only after that.
    Finally Ramlath gave divorce after getting loads of alimony.
    Nayantara even financially supported PD for this to be duped by PD later.

Nayantara was the only loser .

Mistt likes this.