1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nayan’s Wedding Look

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by curlytweethere, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Positivity02

Positivity02 Silver IL'ite

Hi ,

Didn't like it as a wedding attire and was expecting something traditional.
    My guess would be that she has appeared as a typical tamil bride in a number of movies and ads in her career. Now for her own wedding seems like she wanted to try something she hasn't worn before and be unique.
    The layered Haram and earrings were out of place and didn't go with other jewelry or her outfit.
    They mentioned it as a Hindu wedding but the outfit looked like a fusion of material made with christian gown.

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

On wedding day you are supposed to look special and better than other days. : ) Vignesh looks dapper and totally upgraded from his other pictures. Nayanthara OTOH goes from the below pre-wedding rituals beauty and grace to that all-red-drapes curtain like material!!

nayan1.jpg
    nayan2.png

I read that Nayanthara gifted 30 pounds of gold to her sister-in-law and a 20 crores Rs bungalow to Vignesh. He in turn spent on her wedding gold and gave her a diamond ring worth Rs 5 crore.

anika987, Anusha2917, Mistt and 2 others like this.
  3. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

she looks so classy in the orange saree and jewellery!! Could have stuck to the tried and tested look!

I guess there is so much pressure on being the best on your wedding day and with actress its just more. they want to make a statement, be talked about and eventually end up trying something new and it becomes a hit or miss.
    that kundan jewelry brought down the whole look and I hear it is very expensive.. My instant thought on looking at the pic was yikes..it looks like plastic jewelry you can get from pondy bazaar..:facepalm:

Ranchu, anika987 and chanchitra like this.
  4. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

there was a rumor that she paid off 20 cr loan for PD . Hence when he broke up she had to work hard to earn all the money she lost. She was known to be very generous with money with her previous partners.

chanchitra likes this.
  5. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Oh! I don't remember that. However, I wish Nayan & Vignesh a lifetime love and happiness.

chanchitra likes this.
  6. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

All this effort must be worth it and maintained ma. not like samantha and some others who did all this glorifying for their marriage and then 2 yrs later divorce.

Also this controversy of her wearing sandals in the Thirupathi devasthanam OMG :facepalm:

Call me old fashioned in thinking but this hopping around with boyfriends and then doing this hullabullah wedding is meh in my books. She went to the extent of getting a tattoo of prabu deva's name on her hand. I hope she erased it.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    anika987 likes this.
  7. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

True but they get married assuming it is going to last but situations and circumstances change. In case of Samantha I heard Naga Chaitanya was very controlling and also had an affair. In PD and 9's case he made false promises of marriage while having affairs with others. It's better to get out in such cases.

SunPa, anika987 and mangaii like this.
  8. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

She didn't cheat him.
    He took her money, also had affairs on the side. Then refused to marry her .
    The fact that she put a tattoo on her body itself shows how much she loved and believed him.
    With simbu, she realized that he is a womanizer, not serious with their relationship.
    What can she do then.? She has been a victim. Blaming the victim is cruel.
    Nayan has always been loyal in her relationships.
    Hope she finds happiness with vignesh

varhem, Positivity02, mangaii and 2 others like this.
  9. mangaii

yes She was loyal to her partner
    She was hopelessly romantic and believed PD will marry her . Good for her he cheated before he got married . That was her worst phase . There is nothing wrong in getting a tattoo and then realizing the partner isn’t true . She came out of that relationship worked hard to makeup the lost time . This time she took her time to marry Vignesh . Both Simbu and PD didn’t deserve her

curlytweethere, Mistt and chanchitra like this.
  10. mangaii

Sam was two timing Sid and Chay
    We all know how orthodox Telugu families are
    Hardly they are open to women acting
    Even Amala had to quit

chanchitra likes this.