Navy officer's wife forced to sleep with colleagues

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by kamdev1, Apr 12, 2013.

1. kamdev1

kamdev1 Silver IL'ite

Navy officer's wife says husband forced her to sleep with colleagues
    A Naval officer's wife stationed in Kochi has alleged sexual harassment. The Kochi police have registered a case against 10 officers after the wife of a lieutenant alleged that her husband made her sleep with them.

She has alleged her husband did this to further his own career. "If the police can produce them, I can identify. That time they came towards me. Some people tried to cut my hair, some tried to touch my body. Some tried to take out my clothes. I shouted and cried like anything," she said.

The Southern Naval command, however, has dismissed her allegations. It has issued a statement saying the couple had marital differences, and the woman is levelling allegations to build up a case against her spouse.

The Navy said she had been sent for counselling earlier. A Southern Naval Command statement said, "In cases of marital discord, there are bound to be bitter acrimony and mutual accusations. Unfortunately the lady resorted to such methods in the past too in other units in which her husband served. The couple was also sent to a marriage councilor under aegis of the Navy Wives Welfare Association."

The woman has rejected the Navy's statement calling it false. "I have never gone for any counselling session. They are creating statements to save each other," she said. Her husband has sought anticipatory bail from the Kerala High Court.
    (Source)

2. reachingskies

reachingskies Silver IL'ite

Its so disgusting to hear such cases.....

A educated Navy officer behaving like this........What ever martial issues if they have between them....i don't think a woman can lie to such a extent ........Of course there can be some women too....

3. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

In every such story, there's her side, his side - and then there's the truth.

4. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

I agree with radiant flower. She has accused the whole naval base , which I think is strange. Agreed there are men who do that but a whole naval base , no!
    Something is fishy!

5. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

I feel something is fishy here..!!