Navchandi Paath

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by sagimom, Nov 20, 2011.

1. sagimom

sagimom Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

We are moving in a new house this weekend. I am intending to have a Navchandi paath and yagya i.e. completing Durga Sapthshati comprising of 13 chapters x 3 pujaris x 3 days at my new house.

I want ask if anyone of you have ever had such puja at home or even have some indepth knowledge about it.

Awaiting quick replies:))

Geeta

2. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

Hi Sagimom,

I think no one is aware of it. By the timeyou would have gained more knowledge inthose. Please do share yours.
    Keep posting in IL!!!

3. tnkesaven

tnkesaven Gold IL'ite

Nav Chandi Yagya Havan is a very unique, rare and elaborate Yagna. Getting the NavChandi yagya havan done is an act of great merit and brings immense blessings from the Divine Mother. When one gets done the NavChandi Yagya, one acquires immense energy. As a result, even the greatest hardships that may seem hopeless to an individual may be conquered and at the same time immense blessings from the Divine Mother can be brought in.The Nav Chandi Yagna is a very unique sacrificial rite involving powerful Saptashati mantras. These mantras are 700 in number, spreading across 13 chapters of the Markandeya Purana. These chapters are divided into three parts.

This ritual/ceremony involves 9 days during which the Poojan / Path of Shri Durga Saptashati is conducted, including ten percent Havan (offerings to the fire god)
    We do Samput of any Mantra according The problem. Sapth Shati Have more Mantras according Troubles in our life.

Nav chandi Saptashati, the married life becomes quite peaceful and happy. There is togetherness between husband and wife because the magnetism for attracting each other goes up substantially. The couple begins to look upon each other with a deep sense of respect.
    it will for sure help you to have a happy and very peaceful life. By doing this path the relation between the husband and wife improve a lot and compatibility between them increases which helps them to have a more beautiful and great relationship. After doing this path they start to look each other with great sense of pride and with great level of respect. .