1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Navaratri Kolu | Navarathri Golu | Navaratri Dolls | Navarathri Kolu Online USA

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Nivedhiya, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Nivedhiya

Nivedhiya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies ! It might interest you to know that india4you presents I-Mart indian crafts enrich and inspire is promoting a unique approach to have Golu enthusiasts customize their golu for 2012 .All you have to do is give them a wish list and when they have the goods in house they will let us know and if we are interested we can proceed to buy .... at least now we have a place to go to ! They also have interesting return gift concepts1 Golu season is always about nth hour purchasing ! hope this one helps !

2. RadhaBarani

RadhaBarani Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks for this info. I stay in NJ, i visited the site but not able to find wish list option.. Can u pls help me

3. Nivedhiya

Nivedhiya Bronze IL'ite

Sorry for the delayed reply Radha , I was travelling the last two months.Go to india4you presents I-Mart indian crafts enrich and inspire
    To access the collection you have to register/sign in .There is a Navarathri Golu link/flashing image on the
    left of the page.If you click this once you are signed it , it will take you to a whole range of navarathri golu dolls collection , etc... Its now available to buy in advance .They will ship orders after the 17th Sept , as the stock will come into their Sunnyvale store then...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  4. Nivedhiya

Nivedhiya Bronze IL'ite

Hi All , I am sharing some of the Golu Doll pictures of www.india4you.com.They have a clean and vibrant finish , I just love them

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  5. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing this info... very useful...

Shanti

6. lalithasathish

lalithasathish Silver IL'ite

thats a very useful info..thx for sharing Nivedhiya..

7. Nivedhiya

Nivedhiya Bronze IL'ite

Hi all ! I am glad this link was useful ! Just to let you know that india4you presents I-Mart indian crafts enrich and inspire has announced advance booking of Golu Dolls and Golu Stands for 2013.You can visit their website and book your dolls in advance to get a 20 % discount ! Their shipment is scheduled to reach the i-mart store in Sunnyvale 15th Aug 2013.
    They have a wonderful collection of return gifts also to select from !

8. Shalushalini

Shalushalini New IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    I found this interesting navaratri gift for INR 50, that has kolahapur Lakshmi temple coin, kolkatta Durga bangle, & pen from kothanur Saraswati temple packed in a cute velvet pouch. Just check out it...
    https://www.ishtadevata.com/navarathri.html

9. Shalushalini

Shalushalini New IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    I found this interesting navaratri gift for INR 50, that has kolahapur Lakshmi temple coin, kolkatta Durga bangle, & pen from kothanur Saraswati temple packed in a cute velvet pouch. Just check out it...
    https://www.ishtadevata.com/navarathri.html