1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

nature cure for PCOS

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by rashmip, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Triv0158

Triv0158 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    I know I haven't been on here for a while but I have been getting regular Ayurvedic treatment for my PCOS. I haven't gotten test done yet but I feel better than I have ever felt. I know that the main solution to PCOS is to lose weight and so I have been trying to do just that. But last friday I went to doctor and she casually mentioned that you should take both Vitamin A and E, 4 in quantity, Vitamin A 4 pills at once and Vitamin E once a week for four weeks. This will eliminate hair growth on the chin for a couple of months.
    To tell you the truth I haven't tried it yet but I'm planning to asap. I will tell you all how that works. And as I said before THIS IS NOT A PERMENANT SOLUTION but it can atleast eliminate the shame and self conciousness that we constantly feel with having embarrssing hair around the face. Its also Vitamins so it's not harmful to anybody but please consult your doctor before trying.
    I am really excited because the chin hair has really effected the way I live my life and for the last ten years I have lived with shame and fear of being ridiculed by everyone and I would never wish that on anyone and therefore am sharing this with you as soon as I found out.
    I hope this can help others who are out there in the same position as me. :)
    Minisha

2. krithivenugopal

krithivenugopal Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am having irregular periods for the past 2 years but i suggessting a Gyna taking english medicines,she asked me to intake for next 6 months.Whether it will be a problem for my marriage life?

everyone told to take protein content fruits and vegetables what kind of food we need to intake?

krithi

3. Priyaswathi

Priyaswathi New IL'ite

Hi DayaSankari,

I do have the same problem of PCOs. Can you please let me know the ayurvedic medication you use for this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
    Swathi.

4. shanmuka

shanmuka New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I too have pcos and what I do always is to just wait for the period to come. I am doing exercises, and taking fresh nutrient food. If i take english medicines the problem is as long as I use the medicine i get periods and once I stop it I don't hence I have decided only one thing like someone here told to be happy and wait for the time when i get my period also am doing exercises which can help reduce weight and reduce pcos too.Yeah someone said to do kayakalpa, I have got kayakalpa yoga initiated by one of our guru's and because of that most of my pcos is reduced.

5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shanmuka, welcome to IL health forum. nice to know that you are getting improvement from pcos. What is kayaklapa yoga? could you please throw more light on this? Also could you please ask your yoga teacher whether endometriosis can be cured through yogic exercises?