naturals the yummy one

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by sunkan, Dec 10, 2006.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai folks,
    I saw a lot of u discussing bangalore and their dress code and all but has any one of u tasted the naturals in bangalore...it is opposite to commercial street that is just before taking to commercial see the opposite basement shop with the name naturals...she does not use gelatine and eggs....only fruit pulps and cream and u cannot store it in freezer for long either it becomes too hard or too watery....but the flavours mmmmm....fig and honey with so much of honey..then we have sugarcane u feel u have made a paste of that juice available with a light flavour of ginger, then we have seethaphal, and strawberry is a little tangy...but good for people who love the flavour..her cakes are out of the world experience...shireen is very generous once u get to know her ....she shares her birthday with my little one....so hope u people make a go next time u r in commercials...attn mr sridhar this is for u too...regards sunkan

2. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

wld luv to try

Hi Sunkan,

the next time I'm in Blore, I'll surely visit Naturals.
    thanks for the info.

3. Hemakamya

Hemakamya New IL'ite

hi
    i will def make it to that place. is it the same naturals also located in bombay. ?

regards
    hems:-D

4. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Hi Hems,
    There is a nautal ice-cream store in Mumbai-There is one in Vile Parle (e)...Just on Dixit Road...Turn Right frm nehru rd (frm Ali yavar jung marg) & there u are....u cannot miss it...Try their Sitafal & Coconut icecream...YUMMMMM

5. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sunkan,

Happy to know about 'naturals'. But I dont know where is 'commercial street '

:confused2: As I am new to this place, want to visit the shop. Can you tell me the

route from Kasavana halli? Is it possible?:confused:

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear krishnaama,

i have done a little of photoshop on the map of bangalore, i think your area is near bellandur tank, so from there via koramangala fly over ,
    reach the indiranager and from there take the ulsoor route it will bring you to the lake from there you need to go via st johns road and take a turn after lake view hospital to the left,
    then go straight to the dead end and turn right there it will lead u to the kamaraj road and commercial street junction, and before u could enter commercial st you will find my friend's shop on the left side basement name naturals, her name is shireen, she is my daughter chitra's close friend, you can mention her this if you want, you also get to taste all the varities only to close customers who are regular that is why this reference so that you can avail of this facility there...sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  7. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sunkan,

Thank you very much for your reply. Let me show this route picture to my son and

we will try to go there . I will surely mention your name and your daughter's. Once

again thank you.:-D